Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitor count {started 1-25-1o} ;;

+1 ❤ 1 100.0% [ 296 ]
Total Votes:[ 296 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 164 165 166 > >> >>> »|

8,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image


        ▇▇ Salutations! ≻
        Hello, and welcome to Dapper Graphics. This is a relatively small shop, owned by me -- dapper apple! Here, I strive to provide customers with graphics that are unique and interesting, while still fitting the specifications given by said customers. ^^ I try my best to keep up with the pace of orders, while still putting just as much effort into each order. I hope you take the time to check the shop out! If you have any questions concerning ordering, or are just interesting in hanging out in the thread, feel free to post! I love company & am always happy to help. ^_^
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❤ dapper apple


User Image

dapper apple, 7/26/10
Announcement.
I'll be closing slots as I finish them, meaning
I will not be taking ANY MORE ORDERS
until I get back and am comfortable with my schedule.
Been having a rough time working at all, busy with my job in real life,
and my family's putting my oldest cat to sleep today.
Just not really in the mood, but I am making progress. Please bear with me.

Also, front page updated with orders. Jiti and Goddess will be the only two orders I accept.


        ▇▇ o7.o5.1o ≻
        xxxxxNew layout up, and the two different thread types have been combined into one. The price for them is now 60k. ^^
        ▇▇ o6.20.1o ≻
        xxxxxAnother short hiatus -- kindly do not order, as I'll be finishing up orders & working on my new layout. ^^
        ▇▇ o3.11.1o ≻
        xxxxxJust a short hiatus to update samples && prices.
          *NOTE* Prices have been raised. My apologies if this is inconvenient to anyone~
        ▇▇ o1.15.1o ≻
        xxxxxNew layout~! Hope you all like it<3
        ▇▇ o1.o3.1o ≻
        xxxxxYay! I'm back. ^__^ Working on orders as I get to them! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday break and is enjoying the winter
        xxxxx{for the people who have winter, that is ;3}. Happy new year everyone!
        ▇▇ 12.13.o9 ≻
        xxxxxANNOUNCEMENT!
        xxxxxAll orders must be sent in before the night of December 19th {next Sunday} if you want them finished before Christmas!
        From December 20th-January 3rd I will not be taking any orders, since I will be out of state!
        ▇▇ 12.o2.o9 ≻
        xxxxxthread move to this thread! Sorry guys. x__x;;
        ▇▇ 11.27.o9 ≻
        xxxxxthread opened!
        ▇▇ 11.24.o9 ≻
        xxxxxthread created.


User Image

8,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image


        ▇▇ Be respectful. ≻
        xxxxxThat means be respectful to me, my customers, guests, and -- well, you get the picture.

        ▇▇ Have some patience. ≻
        xxxxxMy shop gets full, fast. I am *constantly* working on orders, which is fun, but tends to get challenging --
        xxxxxso please be patient! I will always get back to you as fast as I can.

        ▇▇ Please post your forms here! ≻
        xxxxxDO NOT pm them to me unless you have an explanation!
        xxxxx"I thought it would get to you faster this way," is NOT a valid reason. D<
        xxxxx"This order is a surprise for so-and-so," is, as an example. :D

        ▇▇ Any fonts or images you would like me to use... ≻
        xxxxxMust either be free (stock images) or used WITH PERMISSION.
        xxxxxMost fonts found on DaFont.com or similar websites are free, so no worries. ^^b
        xxxxxIf you're unsure of if your image applies as such, just ask. c:

        ▇▇ Don't take my graphics. ≻
        xxxxxNo, really. I have some very alert customers who will tell me what's up.
        xxxxxYour discovery is bound to happen! xD

        ▇▇ Don't spam, page-stretch, beg, troll, etc. etc. ≻
        xxxxx... and follow those darn TOS rules too! :D

        ▇▇ Please credit me. ≻
        xxxxxJust received your finished layout? Wonderful!
        xxxxxSee that lovely "dapper graphics" link image ANYWHERE in your layout?
        xxxxx... don't remove it. Please & thank you! <3

        ▇▇ Don't be afraid to ask questions! ≻
        xxxxxIf you have any questions, whatsoever, concerning the form or what you'll be receiving with an order, ask me!!!!!!! <3


User Image

8,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image


        ▇▇ 88x31 ≻
        xxxxx5oog
        xxxxxUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
        xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

        ▇▇ 200x40 ≻
        xxxxx75og
        xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
        xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

        ▇▇ 100x100 ≻
        xxxxx3oog
        xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

        ▇▇ Post styles ≻
        xxxxx7,5oog
        xxxxx[ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

        ▇▇ Bump Images ≻
        xxxxx5oo-1,ooog -- Check out our freebies section!
        xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

        ▇▇ Blinkies ≻
        xxxxx3,5oog
        xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

        ▇▇ Small Animations ≻
        xxxxx+3oog per graphic
        xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

        ▇▇ Thread Layouts ≻
        xxxxx6o,ooog+ -- Includes headers, text/graphic dividers, closers, 'reserved' image, two link images, optional side images, and optional matching post style. Also includes coding!
        xxxxx[ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]


User Image

8,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image


        ▇▇ PLEASE NOTE~! ≻
        xxxxxMy form is very vague. I expect you to be as specific as you need to be.
        xxxxxFonts, colours, animations, coding, EVERYTHING should be written in the "Tell me what you'd like;;" section.
        xxxxxLet your imagination flow!


User Image


Hey Dapper! ≻
    Username ≻ dapper apple
    I want ≻ The ultimate thread layout!
    Tell me what you'd like ≻ I'd like a layout for my thread (here). Since the thread is based on the aquariums on Gaia, I was wondering if you could make it sort of underwater-y? Blue and gold, as far as colour schemes go... And with these titles: Welcome, About Us, The Items, Contests, Past Winners, and Links. Also, could you do the coding? Thank you!
    I'd like you to use these images ≻ [image][image] & fish!
    The total comes to ≻ 50k+5k tip=55k ;D


[b][color=#9e752b]The Form≻[/color][/b]
[size=18][b][color=#9e752b]Hey Dapper! ≻[/color][/b][/size][list][b][color=#9e752b]Username ≻[/color][/b] YOUR USERNAME
[b][color=#9e752b]I want ≻[/color][/b] WHAT YOU'RE ORDERING
[b][color=#9e752b]Tell me what you'd like ≻[/color][/b] DESCRIPTION OF GRAPHIC
[b][color=#9e752b]I'd like you to use these images ≻[/color][/b] IMAGE LINKS
[b][color=#9e752b]The total comes to ≻[/color][/b] TOTAL PAYMENT[/list]


User Image


        ▇▇ First... ≻
        xxxxxYou fill out & post your form.
        ▇▇ Second... ≻
        xxxxxI accept and ask any questions I may have about your order, then you send the trade.
        ▇▇ Thirdly... ≻
        xxxxxI complete your order or a preview of your order & pm you to see if there are any changes to be made.
        ▇▇ Afterward.. ≻
        xxxxxYou reply, I comply with any changes, then send you the final graphics & accept the trade.
        ▇▇ And finally... ≻
        xxxxxYou accept your half, and we're done! ^__^ <3


User Image

8,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image


        xxxxxBolded text. ≻ -- waiting for trade to be sent.
        xxxxxStruck-through text. ≻ -- Preview has been sent.
        xxxxxItalicized text ≻ -- Awaiting trade confirmation.

        ▇▇ Current Slots ≻
        xxxxxo1. ≻ Poku-Pokui ( thread layout, post style, blinkie, pg.162 )
        xxxxxo2. ≻ HermesDeliveryService ( thread layout, pg.162 )
        xxxxxo3. ≻ Goddess of Great ( x2 thread layout, pg.162 )
        xxxxxo4. ≻ don't order.

        ▇▇ Waiting List ≻
        xxxxxo1. ≻ don't order.
        xxxxxo2. ≻ don't order.
        xxxxxo3. ≻ don't order.

        ▇▇ On-Hold Orders ≻
        xxxxxo1. ≻
        xxxxxo2. ≻

        ▇▇ Regarding 'On Hold'. ≻
        xxxxxSometimes, people disappear from Gaia. For a week, a month, a year... I understand. 4realz. xD
        xxxxxSchool, work, family, friends -- all of that tends to be waaaaayy more of a priority in life.
        xxxxxI will not delete, ignore, or cancel your order if life gets in the way of Gaia and you simply can't respond for a bit. ^^b
        xxxxxIf you haven't responded to your preview pm's in over two weeks, you will be moved to this list.


User Image

8,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image


        ▇▇ These are all of my lovely customers! Thank you all! ≻
        xxxxxRosy names are repeat customers❤

          Piano Kisses ❤ Renster ❤ xXxPandaxAngelXx ❤ fl n d r e w ❤ archangelling ❤ ClickThatJunk ❤ iDr3amer ❤ cranger danger ❤ bex2007 ❤ -Freshez- ❤ SoundOfATragicDeathWish ❤ W R 3 C K A G E ❤ ~Lady Kanna~ ❤ Deceived Truth ❤ Vend Bish ❤ xPromiseMe ❤ o_x DANNI_ANG3L ❤ x-LidoFreeze ❤ [Demona] ❤ -Actaeon Cross- ❤ Reflections of a Giraffe ❤ Xx _xX-MARY-Xx _xX ❤ Ponyville Princess ❤ F o r e v e r Brok3n ❤ beep beep bloop ❤ A Fine Performance ❤ phantomkitsune ❤ Mademoiselle N O L I A ❤ MCYX ❤ Mikanchi ❤ Giesela ❤ Haley357 ❤ Winterr Dreams ❤ The Cancerous Gluestick ❤ My Almost Lover ❤ Kanichi Akatsuki ❤ KatSerenaRose ❤ Rosette Kurisutofa ❤ blinkini ❤ i t w e e ❤ another_kaitlyn ❤ Bittersweet Reveries ❤ Kloudy Sunshine ❤ I dorki cookii monster I ❤ ii K - P O P i f i e d ❤ crazyanimefan ❤ azsharen ❤ not just couture ❤ Tainted Quintessence ❤ ll -iiStarDust- ll ❤ C h o - C h a n x9 ❤ Eggplant Panini ❤ British Tourettes ❤ ThisNerd ❤ Simply Spinks ❤ Siaelle ❤ Anti-Icarus ❤ The Story Teller1 ❤ Brainiac Zack ❤ Fanny Flaps ❤ Jzazy ❤ Aconite Queen ❤ dear pacific day ❤ Miniscule Monkey ❤ XxBI0H4Z4RDxX ❤ Ebbeh ❤ Designer Botox ❤ ScottieBears MiaKitty ❤ PolarMints ❤ iRawrLykeBarney ❤ Kumi1234 ❤ fiifa ❤ MONSTERVOMIT ❤ Alize Sky ❤ MelonTuff ❤ Super Magical Kuro-chan ❤ Nonentity C4 ❤ 00nena00 ❤ S E V N - 3 ❤ Mik Laid ❤ luv-vs-Luvless ❤ Messenger_of_the_Moon ❤ FeIectric ❤ o0SunnyDays0o ❤ The Hat Collector ❤ Toxic Rainbow Kisses ❤ The Blue Blob ❤ Arashi Sagara ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤


        { See what past customers have to say! }


User Image

8,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image


        User Image
        88x31 ≻
        xxxxx[url=http://www.tinyurl.com/dappergfx][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/25u5tz9.png[/img][/url]

        User Image
        200x40 ≻
        xxxxx[url=http://www.tinyurl.com/dappergfx][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2a4ond4.png[/img][/url]


User Image


        ▇▇ Interested in becoming affiliates? ≻
        xxxxxJust ask! We only accept 88x31 or 200x40 banners. ^^

        ▇▇ 88x31 ≻
          User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


        ▇▇ 200x40 ≻
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image




User Image

8,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image


        ▇▇ Free Bumps! ≻
        xxxxxFeel free to use these bumps anywhere! ^^

        User Image
        [IMG]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z313/twelvefortyseven/gaia/dgraphics v3/bump1.png[/IMG]


        User Image
        [IMG]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z313/twelvefortyseven/gaia/dgraphics v3/bump2.png[/IMG]


        User Image
        [IMG]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z313/twelvefortyseven/gaia/dgraphics v3/bump3.png[/IMG]


User Image


        ▇▇ Bump Contest! ≻
        xxxxxBump! You MUST make sure to number each bump. When you reach a number listed below...
        xxxxxPM me, quoting your bump with the page number as the title. C:
        xxxxxWe'll discuss your prize, I'll work on your order and send it on over! ^^

        ▇▇ Prizes! ≻
        xxxxx5o bumps ≻ A blinkie!
        xxxxx1oo bumps ≻ A post format. :D
        xxxxx25o bumps ≻ A thread layout!

        ▇▇ Past Winners ≻
        xxxxxKumi1234 ≻ 5o bumps


User Image

8,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
that's odd o:
you had to reopen?

8,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
tell me about it x__x
I somehow managed to delete my first post on the other thread,
so I couldn't change the title. xDD
i wonder how you managed that o.o
i didn't even know you could delete the first post

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
hallo. hah.
i had to look on the front page after i freaked out about something moving. xD

8,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
xDDD hello cranger!

And yeah, it was the day Gaia was being glitchy with the posts, because you can't normally delete the first post.
Of course I would somehow manage to do it, though.
._.;;
that sucks DD:

well at least it was easy to move though
your shop wasn't yet enormous enough for it to be a huge deal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//