Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

bloop . u.

KaBLOOM. 0.40132450331126 40.1% [ 303 ]
boom ' n' 0.091390728476821 9.1% [ 69 ]
fireworks~~ 0.24105960264901 24.1% [ 182 ]
It's a poll update!!! 0.26622516556291 26.6% [ 201 ]
Total Votes:[ 755 ]

Friendly Giver

Lost_Angel_Kairi
Listen to the bells ring
For they are loud
For what? You ask?
Christmas, of course
Put up those bright lights
Because your about to see
the most beautiful thing
Look, now it's snowing
Lovely, isn't it?
Here comes the penguins
sliding down the mountain
for all the fun and joy.

xDDD That's my christmas poem. xp
whee Penguins! XD I like it. I'll add you some points <3

Aww... you guys are funny. XD

Domonic, okay, sounds good! Again, thank-you!

Regal, thanks for the loving. <33

Magical Cat

23,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XD
Hey everyone

I should be in class too lazy to go

Friendly Giver

Oh my God, is it me or is forums ALLLLLL screwed up. I saw it in another forum and it was actually making me question if I had to go to bed... buuut now it's in this one, too. Look at the top of the page. That's my post from this morning.. then Star posted... but then there are posts from early early this morning.. is the posting going like... backwards or is it me? Gaia is making me think I'm going crazy!!! gonk

Friendly Giver

And now I'm back at the bottom of the page. I'm so confused! O_O

Friendly Giver

I swear, I'm losing it.. >.>

Friendly Giver

Now I have 4 posts at the top of the page with Star's one in the middle.. and one of my posts down at the bottom on the page... but inbetween are Dominic's, Ash's, Star's and Regal's posts from like 1-3am this morning.. And then there will be this post. >.> WTH GAIA?! oO

Wheezing Fatcat

gaia is deffenity glitching its putting posts in random spots ive been needing to play such for the right post >>

Friendly Giver

Gaia is giving me a headache! >.< I'm too tired for this! gonk

Magical Cat

23,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
your telling me
I missing post

Friendly Giver

Okay, well I'm gonna go back to working on my resumes. X_X Hopefully when I come back Gaia will not be broken. crying XD

Wheezing Fatcat

whered my post go O-O

Magical Cat

23,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
O.o
I think I am gonna booty grab
>_> see if it back to normal when I come back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//