Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why are you here?

RP 0.38 38.0% [ 38 ]
♥ 0.38 38.0% [ 38 ]
Gold 0.24 24.0% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 > >>

              User Image



              STATUS: Looking for something low-stress level and casual but still adv lit. Updated 9/10/12


              tab Hello! I am walikeheke but you can call me wali, wall-e, walls, heke, ukulele, or any other variation of my name that you kind of like and I agree to. Since I am a friendly person I don't mind if you just want to post in here and say hi. Anyways, a little about myself? I live on Pacific time, and I'm a student at University as a music performance major. Let's get to business.
              tab I am an adv-lit RPer. My samples look like this. I prefer quality over quantity, and while I'm not the biggest grammar nut I can be quite picky about spelling. I rp exclusively on forums. Sorry there. I spend a moderate amount of time each day on Gaia but I do have a life that involves working and practicing, so I post on average per RP, a couple times a week, which fluctuates when the quarter is busy. But I'll always make time especially for a onexone post, and I'll try to let you know about intense periods of business or a short hiatus, and I expect you to do the same. If you're no longer interested in the RP we're doing, send a PM my way. Maybe we can plot a bit, start a new rp, or just part ways. But under no circumstances just completely not post after I type up a nice intro. That's just rude. Let's see... I can do het or slash pairings and I don't care about all of that dominant / submission crap... I play characters, either male or female, most of the time I play the male, especially in modern. But like I said, I do play both. I love originality and creativity. Limits and preferences discussed along with plot. Romance okay, but not a requirement yeah? And a random fact: I play almost exclusively using brown models.

              Thanks!
User Image


                                  Historical Pairings / Settings


                                  Egypt
                                  tab PharoahxServant
                                  tab ServantxServant
                                  tab OCxOC

                                  Greece
                                  tab OCxOC

                                  Middle Ages and Renaissance
                                  tab Musician x Member of Court
                                  tab Crusaders
                                  tab Anything else
                                  tab Irish x British (think Tristan & Isolde)

                                  Regency
                                  tab Matchmaker x the Matched (doubling?)
                                  tab Arranged Couple
                                  tab Duchess x Distant Duke
                                  tab Tory x Whig (possibly slash)
                                  tab OCxOC

                                  Victorian
                                  tab See Regency
                                  tab Gypsy x Ton Member
                                  tab American Soldier x Ton Member
                                  tab Indian x British colonialist
                                  tab OCxOC

                                  Industrial Era
                                  tab Factory Worker x Factory Owner
                                  tab Chinese Railroad Worker x Train Engineer
                                  tab OC x OC

                                  Roaring Twenties
                                  tab Harlem Rennaissancer x Liberal Caucasian ♥
                                  tab Flapper x Businessman
                                  tab OCxOC
                                  tab Great Depression OCxOC

                                  World War II
                                  tab American Soldier x American Soldier
                                  tab German Soldier x Jew (plot)
                                  tab Gypsy x Jew
                                  tab American Soldier x Jew
                                  tab American Soldier x Gypsy
                                  tab Viennese Jew x Old Friend
                                  tab Hawaiian x Japanese Issei
                                  tab Hawaiian x Japenses Nisei
                                  tab Detained Japanese x Soldier
                                  tab OCxOC

                                  Cold War
                                  tab American Soldier x Vietnamese
                                  tab Korean Soldier x American Soldier
                                  tab Russian Comrade x American Spy
                                  tab Anti-red American Journalist x the Accused
                                  tab Anti-red American x the Suspected
                                  tab Cuban American x White American
                                  tab Vietnam Activist x Vietnam vet
                                  tab OCxOC

                                  Sixties
                                  tab Civil Rights Activist x Non-activist
                                  tab African-American x Caucasian friends ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (PLOT)
                                  tab Mixed Student x African-American
                                  tab Mixed Student x Caucasian ♥ ♥ ♥
                                  tab Activist x Confused Officer
                                  tab Activist x Racist
                                  tab New black student at formerly segregated school x White Student
                                  tab OCxOC

                                  Seventies
                                  tab Hippie x Officer
                                  tab OC x OC

                                  Eighties
                                  tab Black soccer player x White 'elite' female (England) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
User Image
                                  Fantasy RPs


                                  Fairy Tale (modern takes on these)
                                  tab Jack and the Beanstalk
                                  tab The Snow Queen
                                  tab Little Red Riding Hood
                                  tab The Boy Who Could Keep A Secret
                                  tab Ali Babba and the Forty Thieves
                                  tab Rapunzel

                                  Gods / Mythology
                                  tab Pandora x God (plot)
                                  tab God x Human
                                  tab God x God
                                  tab Angel x Human (needs convincing)
                                  tab Demon x Human (needs convincing)
                                  tab OCxOC

                                  Modern
                                  tab Teenager x Imaginary Friend ♥
                                  tab Puppeteer x Puppet
                                  tab Fairy x Human
                                  tab Zombies OC
                                  tab Post-apocalyptic OCs
                                  tab Islamic Man x British girlfriend
                                  tab Islamic x Non-Muslim, soon after 9/11
                                  tab Girl x Guy working on a campaign trail
                                  tab Male Nurse x Patient's sister / mom ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
                                  tab Gay guy x Sister's Boyfriend
                                  tab Prostitute x Respectable person
                                  tab Anything Horror
                                  tab Dramas
                                  tab Superheroes
                                  tab Anything else you might be looking for :]
User Image


                                  ASoIaF OCs ♥ ♥ ♥

                                  Harry Potter (I love HPRPs but you have to convince me)
                                  tab Marauders Era Young Deatheaters OC x OC
                                  tab Sirius x OC
                                  tab OC x OC

                                  Twilight (I. Hate. These. Series. But there are good concepts)
                                  tab Wolf x Human
                                  tab Volturi x Vampire trying to be Recruited
                                  tab Human x Human who knows about Vampires
                                  tab Oppossing Southern War Vampires
                                  tab OC x OC

                                  After Hamelin
                                  tab OC x OC

                                  DragonLance
                                  tab OC x OC

                                  Plague
                                  tab OC x OC

                                  The Divine Comedy
                                  tab OC x OC

                                  Anything by Julia Quinn
                                  tab OC x OC

                                  American Gods
                                  tab God x Shadow
                                  tab Mr. Nancy x OC
                                  tab God OC x Human OC
                                  tab Ifrit x Human OC ♥ ♥
                                  tab Leprechaun x Human OC
                                  tab God OC x God OC

                                  Stardust
                                  tab Septimus x OC
                                  tab Market Town Merchant x OC
                                  tab Witch x OC
                                  tab OC x OC

                                  Left Behind Series
                                  tab OC x OC
User Image
                                  DOCTOR WHO ANYTHING

                                  Eureka
                                  tab OCs

                                  Dead Like Me ♥
                                  tab OCs

                                  Glee
                                  tab OCs

                                  Avatar the Last Airbender
                                  tab OCs

                                  Warehouse 13
                                  tab OCs

                                  Leverage
                                  tab OCs

                                  Law & Order
                                  tab OCs

                                  Love, Actually
                                  tab OCs based on any of the plots
User Image

                                  Into the Woods
                                  tab Fairy Tale OCs

                                  West Side Story
                                  tab Puerto Rican boy or girl x White boy or girl (doubling?)
                                  tab OCs

                                  Candide
                                  tab Paquette x OC
                                  tab Cunegonde x Candide
                                  tab OCs

                                  Mamma Mia
                                  tab OCs

                                  Sweeney Todd
                                  tab Piemaker x Killer (OCs)
                                  tab OCs

                                  Hairspray
                                  tab Black dancer x White dancer

                                  Little Shop of Horrors
                                  tab OCs

                                  Chicago
                                  tab Warden x Murderer (femslash)
                                  tab Murderer x Lawyer
                                  tab Jazz singer x Lawyer

                                  Moulin Rouge
                                  tab Anything pertaining to bohemians, or based on the characters

                                  Rent
                                  tab See Moulin Rouge

                                  Spring Awakening
                                  tab Modern-day take on characters

                                  Phantom of the Opera
                                  tab See Spring Awakening
                                  tab Ballet Dancer x Patron
                                  tab OCs

                                  ---

                                  American Pie: Don McLean

                                  Guantanamo Bay: Children of the Revolution

                                  Into the Night: Santana

                                  Smooth: Santana

                                  Red Pony Suite: Aaron Copland

                                  Bad Romance: Lady Gaga (idea)

                                  Alejandro: Lady Gaga

                                  Monster: Lady Gaga

                                  Speechless: Lady Gaga

                                  Dance in the Dark: Lady Gaga

                                  Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head: Gorillaz

                                  Telephone: Lady Gaga

                                  Us: Regina Spektor

                                  Four Minutes: Madonna

                                  Sweet Escape: Gwen Stefani

                                  Single Ladies: Beyonce

                                  Kryptonite: 3 Doors Down
Random Plot Ideas (under construction)

          Merchants of Death:

                      Based loosely on Lord of War, this would be about exactly those. Merchants of Death, arms dealers or drug czars or those who smuggle prescriptions at exhorbitant prices to poor countries. The depraved of the depraved. May require doubling. Sick stuff, possibly being chased down by FBI agents. I don't know, you tell me.
CURRENT RPs are listed in my posting schedule
people i love or will learn to love can post here :3

Eloquent Conversationalist

I'm loved. <3
you are very loved, ruki xD
-cough-

User Image


-cough-
freaking awesome foodie
Not as awesome as yoooooooooou, Walls!
idunno, glee is pretty freaking awesome xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//