Welcome to Gaia! ::

counter

1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Original Wife

Closing until Christmas most likely when I get a tablet and have the time. sweatdrop

Original Wife

Original Wife

Original Wife

Original Wife

Original Wife

Original Wife

User Image

200x40
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.53573177/][IMG]http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af314/Squibsdoodles/Layout/1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.53573177/][IMG]http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af314/Squibsdoodles/547bl.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.53573177/][IMG]http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af314/Squibsdoodles/squibs.png[/IMG][/url]

Affliliates:
Post it in thread kthnx.

200x40
User Image
88x31

other size
User ImageUser Image

URL's

Original Wife

Original Wife

Original Wife

Original Wife

Original Wife

Ring a ding ding!

username: Firstandforemost
avatar: User Image But with her hair more straight and her scarf matching the shoes, if you could. You can check out more info here (my request forum) if you'd like. ^^
type(s):chibizila
secret code: apples and bananas
total: 3K + tip ^^
-----------------------------------
comments: Nothing I can think of, thanks!
User Image

Quick Question: Do you want me to pm the request? Or do you want me to post it here? Sorry if you said, but I'm a smidge confused, yeah? :]

Original Wife

Mjem
User Image

Quick Question: Do you want me to pm the request? Or do you want me to post it here? Sorry if you said, but I'm a smidge confused, yeah? :]
you post the request in here. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//