Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image

Intro

______________________________________________________________________

Hello, and welcome to the Tenth Circle art shop!
I am Datenshi, and will be the main artist here, for the most part.
I will be the one working on shop apperances and stuff.
I try and keep the prices of anyone working here and myself 1-2k below what they are valued,
becuse art is far to expensive now-a-days.
I will keep the enviroment here as friendly as possibale.
Thank you to anyone who read all this~
User Image
• Obey the ToS
• try to fully type out your words.
• No freebies will be given to those who beg.
• Be polite not only to me, but to everyone in the thread.
• Dont be afraid to ask me a question, I will gladly reply and try to help.
User Image
I am not going to post a bio here, you are here for art not my life story. I will post will's/will not's and things like that.

Datenshi

_______________________________________________________________________

I will try most things,
as long as they lay within the ToS, in other words, no pr0nz.
I have some issues getting onto the internet,
but I still get on at least 20min a day.
I can also draw while offline.

Turk

_____________________________________________________________________
Turk is being annoying and wont tell me the will's/willnot's D<
But he did give me times he will be able to work.
Mon. Wed. Fri. and he weekend.
User Image
Prices and Samples

__________________________________________________________________________

Datenshi's Prices.

Alright, these prices may vary depending on your avatar.
Unless you ask for something else, it will ALWAYS be a bust.


Doodle on gimp, 1k [x]

Normal sketch, 4k [x]

Colored, 8k [x] [x]

Turk's Prices


Lineart, 8.5k [x]


Slots

_______________________________________________________________________

Datenshi's slots
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Turks slots
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
User Image
Please use this form when ordering.
Username:
Username of person receving art:
Artist:
Type of art:
Refrence picture:
Comments:
Time restrictions:
Tip[Not needed]:
Other:
Total cost:

When you buy art, do the initial send trade for the ammount it costs. For orders under 5k, we will need the gold before we start working. For orders over 5k, since we dont want you to worry about losing gold, you will not accept the trade until you recieve a watermarked copy of your art. Complete the trade, and we will remove the watermark.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//