hello lovelies and welcome to my near to impossible quest for mini angel wings o(╥﹏╥)o
ABOUT QUEST
If you walk away with one fact about me, it's that I am absolutely crazy about anything cute (as evidenced by my artwork). So what would be cuter than outfitting my chibi avatar with a pair of mini angel wings! It's the item I've been coveting for almost 2 years and though it may never happen, I've finally made an official quest. Currently my friend Moonblossom lent me her pair to play with. Stick around, feel free to ask questions, chat and please have fun ◡3◡
ABOUT MILKBUN
I work full time as a graphic designer. In May 2009 I joined the moderator team and at the end of June I was lucky enough to become a developer. As a sprite asset creator I get to help out making the items you use and wear ◕‿◕. It's a ton of fun, but having two jobs does leave my free time very limited. Hopefully I can still find time to enter contests, do commissions and run auctions, but if you'd like to donate just for no reason I would be so happy!
I'll be taking commissions from time to time to help my main quest and/or get items I shouldn't use my gold on. My style is cute of course! My specialty is vector artwork and papercraft. Please don't PM me with any requests unless I have slots open. I more than likely won't have time for them, and I hate telling no to people.
If you're interested in my artwork please check out my deviant art gallery at milkbun.deviantart.com
No one else has posted ? . o.
I kept the panty you made me in my signature at all times :D
Good luck with your quest c:
I will try to shuffle some money to donate to you, because you're awesome :D