Hello and welcome to ※ pяєєτy ℓιττℓє ßαηηєяs & ßuττoηs ※. This is my little banner shop where I make banners for just about thing. At the moment I’m only making one size of banner and buttons as it’s just easier for me to keep up that way and gives me more time to make more banners faster. xD
Rules ~ NO STEALING ANYTHING! D<
~ ToS
~ No hit and runners
~ Please don't spam/flame/fight in my thread
~ Sem-lit please
~ Please do not advertise. PM to swap links
~ Stay chat and be nice and you might get a freebie!
~ Post a heart in your form/first post to show me you read this
~ I have the right to add or change the rules
This is all I'm doing at the moment, the banners cost 1,000g & buttons are 500g. Moving banners & buttons can only be bribed.
Also any bigger size has to be bribed too for now.
Bribe me with these.. or anything over 40k. Also check my wish list.