To order, fill out the form below. Post it in the thread (do not pm it) and then send a trade with the page number of your post on it to me. When I finish your cupcake I'll complete the trade, and then post your finished cupcake for pickup! If you like, I can also include a high res copy of your cupcake for use in profiles and suchlike.
This month's special cupcakes are elegant and decadent cupcakes fit for royalty! These are only available for this month, so get them while you can! To get one, post this code in the thread and then send a trade. I'll confirm it, and then pm you your cupcake without the sample text, and then you finalize the trade.
500g
To see all the past cupcake specials offered, go check out this thread. The only way to get them once the month is over is to bribe me to bake another batch or to use your frequent shopper points!
We offer delicious creamy frosting in four flavors: Chocolate Fudge, Vanilla Buttercream, Sweet Strawberry, and Soft Mint! You can add two different frosting flavors to your cupcake if you like.
100g
Each of our delectable toppings are handcrafted and placed on your cupcake with the utmost care! You can have as many toppings as you like, and everything but the fondant comes in all four flavors: Chocolate, Buttercream, Strawberry, and Mint.
100g per Topping
Loops and Heart Swirls
Regular Sprinkles and Heart Sprinkles
Sauce Drizzle and Sauce Spiral
Fondant Rose, Rose Chain, Fondant Hearts, Fondant Bows, and Pocky
Custom cupcakes start at 5k. If it's a basic cupcake where I just have to change colors and paint one or two interest points 5k is fine. For anything more than that it goes up to 10k, and if you want a really intricate lovely cupcake it'll be 20k. Check the examples down below to see examples of things within these price ranges. I can also make other pastries, but I'll have to paint them from scratch so they will be 10k minimum. To order a custom creaton post this code in the thread along with a thorough description of what you want and any ref images if you have them.
Okay, in a nod to gaia's RIGs, I'm going to now offer RCGs! Random cupcake generators! For 500g you get to roll a random number on a hundred sided die and depending on what range your number falls in, you get a certain prize! All of these prizes will only be available through the RCG, so you'll always be getting something nice, and if you get multiples of the same cupcake you can gift them to your friends! (Just let me know in the thread) To order a roll chance, just post this code in the thread with how many rolls you want. Then send a trade for that amount. None of your rolls will count for prizes unless you send a trade!
[b][size=11][color=#d5c0a4][IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/iamdangerwoman/cupcake/roll.png[/IMG]
How many rolls: ??
Total: ??[/color][/size][/b]
1-50: One of 5 premade cupcakes!
51-75: A special limited edition cupcake! (will change monthly)
76-88: A free ticket to build your own cupcake!
89-94: Custom Cupcake worth 5k! (see customs post for details)
95-100: Custom Cupcake worth 20k! (see customs post for details)
I'll now be keeping track of purchases of cupcakes and as you buy more you will get frequent shopper rewards! With a full card (10 cupcake purchases) you can cash it in to get one of the previous limited release cupcakes, or a free regular cupcake! I'll probably come up with more uses in the future, too, cause I love stuff like this.