Hello there ladies and gents. I'm in dire search of a good roleplay. I'm recruiting only the best. ;] I've been roleplaying for nearly six years now and I'm thoroughly entitled to the "Literate" column on the board. If you'll continue downward, I'll explain to you my simple rules, the things I enjoy to roleplay, and how you can contact me. :] Thank you again, and please, continue down.
• May 28th, 2010. Back in action! <3 YEE-HAW. I want some Red Dead Redemption!
• April 3rd, 2010. WHOA. Been a while, but I'm back in action and willing/ready to roleplay! Currenting having skycream construct me a new and beeauuutiful layout!
• December 20th, 2009. Break is upon... me! <3 That means, more time for roleplays. Whoo! I'm currently in a Yuri mood.
• November 21st, 2009. Playing Assassin's Creed II! LOVE IT. ROLEPLAY IT. (With me, duh.) I have some pairings/plots/ideas in mind! Contact me!
• November 8th, 2009. Interesting in some games. They include, GoW, AC (II), Prototype, and Infamous. IN THAT ORDER. Looking for a male.
• October 6th, 2009. Ho'snaaap. I miss roleplaying. Let's get back in the groove of things, shall we? Up for some MODERN TIMES.
• August 11, 2009. Back in the Yuri // Yaoi groove. PLZKTHNX.
• June 18, 2009. Decided to throw up Het. I kinda miss it.
• June 8, 2009. Summer officially begins! What does that mean? More posts for YOU.
• May 22, 2009. Changed the star ratings to my current mood. Plus, craving a new pairing//plot!
• April 23, 2009. FINALLY! I get my beautiful layout done by miss SallyStatic! Thank you sweety!
• April 10th, 2009. THE THREAD IS SLIGHTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. I am getting a pretty thread layout built!
• Opened up on October 26th, 2008.
• Be polite and respectful. I'm kinda picky. I'm a fast typer as well. Like, reeeally fast.
• You MAY bump and post in my thread. No guarantees I'll see it. *(This is why I prefer you PM me.)
• I am NOT on every single solitary day of the hour and by the hour. I have a life, too. But I can promise you a post at least once or twice a day. MORE if I'm really into it.
• I only roleplay over PM's, here on Gaia. I may consider MSN messenger though. --- >> • In your PM, don't just say "I want to roleplay with you!" Impress me a little bit. ;] Chat speak, forget to capitalize, and you will not receive a reply. Oh yeah. In your post, please refrain from using the color yellow.
• Be literate. Seriously, if you have spell check, use it. It's a big help on both our parts. Use proper grammar and correct formatting structure when you post. I'm not extremely picky, but if it lingers on, I just may get right down on it.
• I post a minimum of four - six paragraphs. I suggest you do the same. (More is acceptable, of course, but I don't want to read a novel.)
• Don't quit on me unless you absolutely have to, or are just bored with the roleplay. Be open with me. It's okay.
• NEW: When you message me, I ask that you fill this out SOMEWHERE in your post to let me know who you are, what you roleplay, etc, etc... (Delete the parentheses! Spice this up! Make it pretty if you'd like!)
What do you go by?: (Put your name, nickname, or anything you go by here.)
Generally, how many paragraphs do you post?: (Your average and possible intro length.)
You're interested in roleplaying... (Yuri, Yaoi, or Het.)
Will you be using a picture for your character?: (Your picture here. If no picture, put None.)
Genre/Preferences: (What you would like to roleplay, what genres, what pairings... etc. Scroll down for some to use!)
Your limitations: (Any limits or no-no's you have, put them here.)
Why I should choose you: (Pick a GOOD and PROMISING reason.)
I enjoy roleplaying from a wide range of genres. But here are a glorious (few) list of pairings/genres that I'm interested in doing (More will be added to the list as I think them up!): * The more stars, the more I'm craving it. (MAX: 3) The less, eh, means I'm not all for it. At least not at the moment. (Stars are subject to change depending on what I'm into.)
HET: (I PLAY WHAT IS BOLDED) Red Dead Redemption: Jack x OC // Abigail x John (Younger days!)
Dante's Inferno: Dante x Beatrice
Assassin's Creed I/II Phantom of the Opera (Play and/or movie) "themed." God Of War {As in the game} "themed." Prototype {As in the game} "themed." Infamous {As in the game} "themed."
Newly Wedded Husband x N.W. Wife
Master x Slave
Prince x Princess
Assassin x Target
Assassin x Unknowing Wife
Demon x Angel
Teacher x Student
Husband's Friend x Wife
Lucifer x Wedded Bride-to-Be
Knight x Princess
Pirate x Mermaid
Prince x Mermaid
Don x Arranged Marriage Mafia Wife
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
YAOI:
NEW: Married Man x Single Man
Lucifer x Sacrifice
Pirate x Merman
Devil May Cry (Dante x OC)
Yaoi Summer Camp
Master x Slave
Doctor x Patient
God x Mortal
Neko x Master
Stripper x Crowd Fan
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Bad Boy x Good Boy
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Prince x Prince
Demon x Angel
YURI:
Goddess x Mortal
Yuri Summer Camp
Mistress x Slave
Newly Wife x Wife
Student x Student
Teacher x Student
Princess x Princess
Boss x Employee
Werewolf x Human
Bad Girl x Good Girl
Vampire x Human
Knight x Princess
Nurse x Nurse (Or Patient)
Stripper x Crowd Fan
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
And really, that's just about EVERYTHING! I have MSN, so we are able to OOC. Please fill out the form and send me a PM! I'm anxious for your reply. : ) Happy Roleplaying!