● Please no stealing and reselling
● Do not pm orders, post them in my thread. You'll have to be patient with me.
● No flaming
● Please do not use these for your graphics unless you pm me and give me credit.
● Do not alter but you can put your name on the image to mark it as yours :]
[ TRADING PROCEDURE AND RULES ]
●Post your order in my thread [use the format that I provide]
●Please start trade immediately
●I will send your the order when you accept your end of the trade.
[You might have a 1-2 day delay depending on how busy I am. Please feel free to pm me if I seem to have forgotten about your trade :3]
●I reserve the right to cancel trades [I'll try my best to prevent that from happening]
FORMS
FOR NORMAL PETS
[color=#cc3333][size=20][b] I WANT A PET [/b][/size]
[size=12][b]Page number[/b]:
[b] Which pet/pets do you want?[/b]:
[b]Total[/b]:
[/color][/size]