Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor?

+1 1 100.0% [ 97 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 100 101 > >> »|


User Image
ceo gloss
Currently CLOSED
You can order my graphics here:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slots

✿ Temperance-chan [started, awaiting confirmation]

status | introduction | rules | samples and pricing | ordering | faq | affiliates
User Image
guilty morals
Welcome to tissue paper flowers. I am your host, Shao Bei Bei. What does this shop offer? Let me list what I will do for you.

✿ buttons
✿ banners
✿ signatures
✿ thread layouts
✿ website layouts
✿ post formats
✿ icons
✿ and perhaps even Flash profiles...

Each header in this thread is different so you can see the variety of graphics I can do. If you'd like your graphic to look somewhat like one of the headers, highlight the white text underneath the header and put it in the order form.

User Image

8/06/08 ✿ *dies* School starts for me next Monday. That means a lot less time to do graphics for me. I may have to raise prices on the thread layouts, so get your order in on the waiting list before I do.
8/05/08 ✿ Thread will be undergoing major construction soon. Expect to see more SHINY-DESU-KAWAII LOLOLOL. *cough* Um...right. Ignore that pl0x. Anyway, I'll be going on hiatus to finish up this batch of orders (so...many...thread...layouts...*die*) and then a new thread layout for this place and possibly a new profile for myself.
8/03/08 ✿ Shop created.

status | introduction | rules | samples and pricing | ordering | faq | affiliates
User Image
textual splash
These are the rules I expect you to follow while in my thread. I'll keep it simple so don't complain.

✿ Feel free to PM me if you like, but if you can post in the thread, then do it. ✿

✿ No giant quote towers. Keep it to a minimum of two quotes a post. ✿

✿ I reserve the right to reject your order for my own selfish/stupid/immature reasons. ✿

✿ Images provided to be used in your graphics must be your own. ✿

status | introduction | rules | samples and pricing | ordering | faq | affiliates
User Image
street vibe
When you've decided what you want, read the next post very carefully because things are a little different here.

✿ i c o n s ✿

100x100 ✿ 100g

✿ b u t t o n s ✿

88x31 ✿ 100g
200x40 ✿ 200g

✿ b a n n e r s / s i g n a t u r e s ✿

any size under 500x500 ✿ 500g
any size over 500x500 ✿ 1000g

✿ w e b s i t e l a y o u t s ✿

note: these are for WEBSITES, not Gaia profiles

website layout ✿ ranges from 25000g to 100000g. PM for details.

✿ t h r e a d l a y o u t s ✿

These packages and how much you pay for them notes how much effort I put into them to make them look pretty and unique. I'll tell you if your order is more suited to another package. If you would prefer vertical banners instead of horizontal banners, please specify.

basic ✿ 1000g

When ordering the basic package, you can expect one header for each section with a limit of ten sections. Footers and dividers may or may not be included, depending on how much I like your thread/you. Includes one 88x31 link.

regular ✿ 3000g

Regular package gets you two different kinds of images for your sections: headers and subheaders. A footer or a divider will be included, please specify which one you would like in the order form. Includes one 88x31 link and one 200x40 link.

royalty✿ 5000g

When ordering the royalty package, you can expect something completely unique and amazing. I will put my full effort into making it look great, and also include the code formatting for your text. Includes two 88x31 links and one 200x40 link.

✿ t h r e a d l a y o u t e x t r a s ✿

You can add these onto your thread layout package.

88x31 ✿ 80g
200x40 ✿ 160g

status | introduction | rules | samples and pricing | ordering | faq | affiliates
User Image
pixelfall

Like I've said, this shop works a little differently than most shops. The prices stated in the last post are base prices. Next, you select an effort level.

Effort level determines how much time and love I put into your order. Ordering the Royalty thread layout package automatically gets you level 3, by the way.

If you're just ordering a few buttons for your shop, level 1 is best for you.

But if you're running a long-term shop and want it to look its best when opening, or if you're revamping your shop for its anniversary and want to surprise visitors with something new and nice, level 2 is probably for you.

And if you want the bribe slot and/or a super-awesome website layout, get a level 3!

level 1 ✿ 0g
level 2 ✿ 500g
level 3 ✿ 1500g

Seem a little extreme? I don't expect everyone to get level 3, of course.

✿ How To Order ✿

1 ✿ Fill out the order form.

2 ✿ Post it in the thread.

3 ✿ Send the trade.

4 ✿ I will confirm your order by adding you to the slots list.

5 ✿ I work on your graphics.

6 ✿ When I complete your order, I will send the trade back and send you a private message with a watermarked sample. Please turn private messaging on.

7 ✿ When I get my gold, I will send you the complete order.

8 ✿ You reply with any issues/compliments, and we finish our transaction.

To order icons, post formats, buttons, or banners/signatures, use this form.

[size=18]I want some flowers![/size]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Graphics Wanted[/b]:
[b]Effort Level Wanted[/b]:
[b]Graphics Size[/b]:
[b]Graphics Theme[/b]:
[b]Text[/b]:
[b]Payment[/b]:


To order thread layouts, use this form.

[size=18]I want a bouquet![/size]
[b]Username[/b]
[b]Package Wanted[/b]:
[b]Effort Level Wanted[/b]:
[b]Graphics Theme[/b]:
[b]Header Titles[/b]:
[b]Subheader Titles[/b]:
[b]Payment[/b]:


Also, if I make you a thread layout or website layout and make it one of my samples, please inform me by PM if you change it or not.

status | introduction | rules | samples and pricing | ordering | faq | affiliates
User Image
cute magazine
If you have questions, post them in the thread or PM me (but only if you haven't gotten any response after a few days) and I'll answer them here.

✿ How can I affiliate with you?
✿ I only accept 200x40 and 88x31 links. If you don't have one, I can make you one.

✿ Wait! Why won't you take my order?
✿ Read the rules. If you read them, and your order was still rejected, it's probably because I don't like your shop/thread. Or you weren't clear enough in your order what you wanted. Or...I don't like you. That's probably it. I don't have to tell you why I won't take your order but I probably will.

✿ What do you make these graphics in?
✿ I use Photoshop 7 as well as brushes, patterns, and other resources from:

✿ angelic-trust.net
✿ misprintedtype.com
✿ fractured-sanity.org
✿ dafont.com
✿ Deviantart.com
✿ Brusheezy.org
✿ echoica.com
✿ kloud-nine.com
✿ blinding-light.com
✿ ego-box.com

✿ I don't like the way my graphics came out. Can you change them?
✿ I won't do complete redesigns, but I will make small tweaks for graphics purchased with level 1 and 2 effort, and large tweaks for graphics purchased with level 3 effort.

✿ Why don't you have a blacklist?
✿ Because it seems pointless to advertise someone's stupid mistakes to the world. You do something against the Terms of Service, I report you. You annoy me, I will not take your orders and you're banned from posting in my thread. If you continue to post in my thread, I will report you. Easy, isn't it?

✿ Can I pay you in [art, pixels, stuff from my shop]?
✿ Yes, yes, yes please! I'd love that. :3 But please confirm things with me first. I may or may not want those things depending on what I'm doing at the time.
status | introduction | rules | samples and pricing | ordering | faq | affiliates
User Image
overflow
✿ Links In ✿

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.42481027/][img]http://i38.tinypic.com/2mxflv9.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.42481027/][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/alnldu.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.42481027/][img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2vt9m3n.jpg[/img][/url]

✿ Links Out ✿

User Image

Butterfly Kisses Graphics


User Image


User Image

User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image

status | introduction | rules | samples and pricing | ordering | faq | affiliates

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//