Assist me in my journey down the seven layers of hell.
This quest thread is based off the seven deadly sins, with each item represented by a cardinal sin.
9.6.O8 - I got my Mythrill Halo! 8.14.O8 - I got my Enchanted Book! 8.5.O8 - I got my Hermes Moon! 7.27.O8 - I got my Dark Halo! Next quest, Hermes Moon 11th Gen.!
. Follow the ToS. . Do not quote the first page. . Do not spam. . Do not stretch the page. . Do not steal my ideas//banners. . Do not beg. This is my quest thread, I DO THE BEGGING. . Enjoy your near-damnation. [Have fun.]
Lunaria Sangrael - 4k NeoNyra - 331g Koneko_13 - 100g Feuerdrakohaves - 15k Ganon Firenight Biancamella 5th Generation Princess Carrie Underwood - 1.5k darkfreakoid - 10k aranxx - 500g Kayla-La Number16 - 15k In-Your-Heart-Forever - 15k diddyz90 - January 2008 Letter, February 2008 Letter + Sky Blue Tavern Skirt, Dashing Gentlemen's Diamond Sash Jaithien - Offered Prism Mantilla for 5ok when it was 8ok in the marketplace DawnofMorning - 10k Teefie - Oculus Magica a m e l i o r a t i o n - 4k x C e c i i L i a x - 100g xthexhoboxduck - Offered Time Piece for Elemental Wings nerpin - Demonic Anklets defying_0_gravity - 1.5k Maluni_ish_Cool - 2.5k Soraki - 500g + 3500g Ehlayah - 20k Trampy McTramp - Chucky the Rubber Ducky Breaker of Chains - Class Socks [part of dream avatar] Xoxo-Zaychiya-Xoxo - Hot Ash Top + 14 White Daisies Lady Zetsu - Tattoo + 990g Godess the Hyper Fangirl - 1k + 97 White Daisies -AimlessPanda- - Hermes Moon 4 [pending] OoO cookie OoO - Black Rose Band Iam Loveless - Gold Emerald Tiara + 1k BisexualSexKitten - 2Ok Casil - Pompoms Princess Carrie Underwood - 100g & Colonial Stockings Jiang Ryudo - Holy s#17
------------------------------------------------- Contest Winnings: Sweet n Leo: 3 July 2008 Sealed Letters, 2 August 2008 Sealed Letter, 1 September 2008 Letter
------------------------------------------------
Donations I have given out:
-2k
-Grape Terrycloth Tube-Top
-Magical Girl, 7OOO tickets, Let it Snow
-5oog
-8k
-1.5k
-4k
-5oo tickets
-1ooo tickets
-Candy-Stripe bra