Welcome to Gaia! ::

What type of cubetures should I focus on making?

Fruits 0.12715517241379 12.7% [ 59 ]
Food (other than fruits) 0.11206896551724 11.2% [ 52 ]
Animals 0.27801724137931 27.8% [ 129 ]
Objects 0.021551724137931 2.2% [ 10 ]
Cosplays 0.12715517241379 12.7% [ 59 ]
Other (please post ^_^) 0.0064655172413793 0.6% [ 3 ]
EVERYTHING XD 0.32758620689655 32.8% [ 152 ]
Total Votes:[ 464 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Welcome to Baby Cubetures!
User Image

This is where you can adopt cubetures (or cube-shaped creatures).
Yes, they are all babies. And no, they don't grow up. Sorry if the store isn't very tidy... the baby cubetures like to play around, messing everything up. Please enjoy your stay here and please try to keep the volume level down, because the cubetures don't like loud noises >_<.


User Image

* UPDATES:

wahmbulance **IMPORTANT: STOP ORDERING. NO MORE ORDERS PLEASE wahmbulance
arrow WHEN DA HELL AM I GETTING MY CUBETURE??!!

idea LOL. If you've already ordered cubetures before I stopped taking orders, I'm terribly sorry if you're pissed off bcuz it is taking hella long for any progress to be made, but I have too many things going on right now... and being lazy doesn't help X_x.
So you either be patient and wait or just cancel your trades mkay?? =D.


May 28, 08 - Don't worry people, I'm not dead xd .
I just got a s**t load of stuff to do... and work isn't giving me a break... I'll try to finish the orders asap.

May 11, 08 - HAPPY MOMMY DAY!!
Well anyway... once again I must apologize for the slowness... I've been really drained and yea... Please don't be angry because of the slownesses lol.

May 04, 08 - Wow. My times are so freakin messed up and I'm so tired I look like some zombie ToT. If you were wondering if I was ignoring your orders... No, I wasn't. I'm just really tired to do anything LOL. School starts tomorrow T_____T.

Apr 20, 08 - SORRY! I apologize for the stalled progress of the trades and cubeture-making... I was busy yesterday and I didn't even get home until now... which is 3:00am already. I'll get straight to your orders tomorrow =].

Apr 17, 08 - All my exams are DONEEE <333. Two new cubes: Gwapefruit, Peeech and Apwicot cubetures are added to celebrate this very wonderful event xd

Apr 14, 08 - Added Cow cubeture =].
Thanks for all the orders, everyone 4laugh

Apr 13, 08 - Grand opening of Cubetures heart
User Image
  • Don't steal my work or ideas.
  • Don't edit or alter any of my graphics in any way.
  • Don't stretch pages.
  • Don't complain about how little selection there is.
  • If you're going to order, follow the ordering rules.
  • I'd love it if you stay and chat or randomly help me bump 4laugh

User Image


Why are they called cubetures?
--- Because they're cube-shaped creatures =].

What did you use to make the cubetures?
--- Flash, and my trusty mouse heart

Want to exchange links??
--- Sure! Just post it in the thread, but DO NOT PM ME!! If you PM me for link exchange, I'm just gonna ignore you.

Can I PM you?
--- No.

But I wanted to ask you something I didn't want other people to know!
--- Ask everything in the thread. If it really is THAT personal, there really isn't a need for me to answer it anyway -__-".

Can you make a cubeture of ______?
--- No. I only make what I feel like making rofl

When is there gonna be new cubetures?
--- I don't know. When I make new ones? lol

Make a cubeture of my avatar!!
--- No.

You have bad English/grammar!!!11!!one!
--- As long as people understand what I'm saying, it doesn't matter. Don't be a picky a**.

Ooh! I have a suggestion!!!
--- Post your suggestions in the thread. I'd love to hear them... but I'm freakin' lazy. Don't expect much gonk

Wtf your FAQ section sucks lol. It didn't answer my question.
--- Ask it in the thread =]
User Image

Hai! I am glasskiwi a.k.a. Kiwi. There is a story behind that nickname but you don't need to know it rofl

So... about me?
I'm a girl. Chinese. Short, very short T^T. In case you wonder what I look like, I posted up a low quality pic of myself LOL (pic taken down)... that does not show my height XD. Oh and I love Stitch heart . My room is Stitch-filled... lol.
I also love drawing, procrastinating, cooking and eating =D.

I am currently questing... a lot of things, and I also have lots more on my wishlist LOL. I'm so poor though... *hint* donations *hint* xd

[ QUEST THREAD here ]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image


That is all.

P.S. I love Stitch xd


User Image

User Image
Thank you so much for your generous donations heart

User Image Iced Sugarplum Puff Sleeves - from Luna Kittle
User Image Lovely Genie Purple Headpiece - from Lilith Wynne
User Image Ribbon Luv Sleeves White - from Lilith Wynne
User Image Roco Rochel Costume Ring - from Lilith Wynne
User Image Sweetheart Silver Pendant - from Lilith Wynne
User Image Ribbon Luv Sleeves White - from Lilblkrose
User Image
Simple steps to follow when ordering...


CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ORDERS!!!!!!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First step is to fill out an order form.
This is what it'll look like:

Quote:
` ` CUBETURE PLEASE!
Which one(s)? Name of the cubetures you want.
Username/nickname text? Do you want to put your username/nickname/name on the pic? If yes, it's just plain small text that will go underneath the cubeture.
Total cost: Total cost of the order and tips if any? 4laugh

Copy, paste, fill out, and post 3nodding :
[size=18][b]` ` [color=pink][color=violet]CUBE[/color]TURE[/color] PLEASE![/b][/size]
[b]Which one(s)?[/b]
[b]Username/nickname text?[/b] Yes / No (If yes, tell me the username.)
[b]Total cost:[/b]



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After posting your order, please send the trade to me =]
Please put the page # of your order in the trade title!

You will get your cubeture once the trade is completed.
User Image

User ImageHere are the baby cubetures discovered so far.
Note: Actual cubetures you order will not have "sample" written all over it and will have nice colors lol (like the colors shown in the box without the "sample" letters in each pic).


User Image


closed.








User Image


closed.
User Image
None yet gonk
User Image
These people will be loved forever!
  • Lilith Wynne - for ordering lots and all the donations heart
  • chibimetroid - for being a nice person XD. And because I like her shop lol
  • Savage Curiosity - for bumping and tipping ^_^
  • Amizade - for all the bumps


User Image

User Image
I hope bad karma eats you >=(

  • raidfag begins - sending me spam PMs with distrubing pictures


User Image
heart = tipped // heart heart = 500g+ // heart heart heart = 700g+ // whee = 1000g+

1. boy likes girl27 (10g tip) heart
2. lylstarryazngurl x9 (44g tip) heart
3. EnclosedSpace x3 (100g tip) heart
4. NTrinnu2 x3
5. Toxic Needle
6. NekoGirl84 x8 (1100g tip) whee heart
7. Luna Kittle
8. Turtle Tattoo x12 (1500g tip) whee heart heart
9. Tainted Snowflake x4 (100g tip) heart
10. blue-lolita x4 (100g tip) heart
11. Nealot (50g tip) heart
12. Lilith Wynne x12 (200g tip) heart
13. Panda Rice x9 (100g tip) heart
14. Heymaker x2
15. G r e e n B a b y D o l l x2 (50g tip) heart
16. patriciabee17
17. chibimetroid x12 (2000g tip) whee whee
18. Yume Matsuri x2 (100g tip) heart
19. Zelos Peace (100g tip) heart
20. illjules x2
21. envy adams12345 x4
22. rockcat96 x3 (100g tip) heart
23. Katie_Keiko (90g tip) heart
24. panda-lin
25. [ falling`star ] x5
26. bbylove x2
27. Rosie_xO x10
28. Kurama no Koishi x4
29. Amizade x11
30. Savage Curiosity (1100g tip) whee heart
31. FR froggie
32. Vampire Sakimi Chan
33. xDoughnutfruitx x5
34. .Silver.Pegasus. (50g tip) heart
35. Andorella x2 (150g tip) heart
36. Turbolizard x12
37. Cinnamin Kaori x3
38. MuffinMinx x11
39. Katrina x3 (300g tip) heart
40. Crucified Panther x3
41. Lilblkrose x3
42. Moonx3
43. Souls_Aurora
44. Ai ChiiChii x2 (100g tip) heart
45. Cherry x Soda
46. Dunazul x2 (100g tip) heart
47. Tenshu-Chan x12 (50g tip) heart
48. Darkest Lilac
49. GossipBaby x3
50. x J U N K I E x2
51. RaiMidori
52. Nah-tah-lee x5
53. [~Platina~]


PENDING:
boy likes girl27
dark_iced_angel
My Chemical Raena
Rolling_Cheesecake
X_xTemari_Of_The_San
ForgottenLovee
raep-chwan
Captian Sexy
User Image
Link me? heart
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/5qsx6v][img]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk153/spermiesshop/cube/88x31_01.jpg[/img][/url]


Link Exchanges:
If your button isn't 88 x 31, you'll get a text link instead.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image



Want to exchange links?
Just leave a message in the thread ^_^.
Please DO NOT pm me. If you do, I'm just gonna ignore you. Since you didn't bother following this one simple rule I have, I'm not gonna bother linking you =].

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//