Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you like your eggs!

Sunny side up 0.32751091703057 32.8% [ 75 ]
Over easy 0.069868995633188 7.0% [ 16 ]
Scrambled 0.29694323144105 29.7% [ 68 ]
Green eggs & ham 0.1528384279476 15.3% [ 35 ]
Poll Whore option 0.1528384279476 15.3% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 229 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 642 643 644 > >> >>> »|

User Image


All contest and event information is in post #8
Future event info is in post #7

User Image
We are bringing eggs to the Charity Picnic
All kinds of eggs, but lots of egg salad.


User Image




One day a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away... A little girl followed her friends advice to check out a really really entertaining site. The girl, lonely, decided to check it out. She quickly became addicted and seemed to spend all of her time on this site. She quickly made new friends and realized what she had been missing. Soon after joining, she made her way to the charity forum. Now, a long time ago, the charity forum was a different place... She quickly fell in love with this forum and found herself poddering around in different threads, chatting with the people. Then, one day she met the person that would spark her interest in charities. This person soon became her close friend and they hosted a charity ball together, and the person asked the girl to be the co-owner of her Charity... She was so excited. Well, after a few months, the other peoples lives got so hectic and busy that the charity had to close. The girl had lost something she had come to love very much. Her largest Gaian wish was to open a charity... And finally, she can do it. It took her almost 3 years, but she is finally making one of her Gaian dreams come true... And this is it <333!

A little about the charity:
The name "Sunny Side Up" came from Ayana's favorite eggs. She was eating them while deciding if she wanted to make a charity for her former guild. When she decided she would, or she thought she would, she said... Hey! I will name it "Sunny Side Up!" cause sometimes, you need life to give you something a little more... sunny side up. That, and she likes her eggs Sunny Side Up.... <3

Donations will be anywhere between 500gold to 5,ooo gold. It depends on the quest, how much gold is in the charity account, and how we feel. I try to be fair. The first month of donations will be 1k each. Just to let everyone know... <3


User Image


Chii Hirobu
Sunshine!

You are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy skies are grey blaugh

eek
User Image


The rules are very simple if you read them carefully...

1: Follow the Gaia TOS
2: Do NOT PM anyone in this thread asking for a donation.
3: Treat other people in the thread with respect.
4: Bumping is greatly appreciated, and chatting is even more appreciated
5: Please make sure to read the whole first page... .
6: Fill out the application to receive a donation
7: No Bribing of any kind
8: Donations will not be given out on Sundays, you can apply, but trade will not be sent till next day.
Please post the application in the thread.
Thank you The Alexion <3


User Image


[align=center][color=blueviolet][size=10][b]Application Title:
Your Avi Name:
Date Joined Gaia:
Item Your Questing:
Estimate Of How Much Saved Up:
Link To Your Thread:
Whats your favorite color:
Would you like to exchange links:
WTF? Was it you?!
[/align][/color][/size][/b]


Application Rules:
1: Please fill out the form properly.
2: Make sure to read the front page entirely...
3: Applicants must have a quest thread at least 5 pages long and be at least 4 days old.
4: You may only ask for a donation two times per quest.
5: The item you are questing must be over 6,ooo gold.
6: You must be active in your quest thread. We check...
7: Are you going to remember to read the entire thread?
8: You get two chances at the application... After that, you must wait 5 days before filling out again.
9: Please, after receiving a donation, stay around and chat for a while. We realize we aren't that entertaining, but we do try...
10: Make sure to read the whole page...
11: When filling out your application, for the title, put "Sunny Side Up Please!"

Applications Waiting For Trade
User Image



Kitten of Aquitaine x2
Renee The Rabid Squirrel x2
Animefun2
Corky Sugarmuscle
Chii Hirobu
'Toxic Pixels
HawaiianGurlz1
Chibirin8
Celestial.Radiance
linkup5
Faded Shuriken
-Lily Maple-
Rawwr Its Kai
Happymonkeyboy750
Sacaku
LadiSilverfox
Cassiopea13
M 1 S 5 I 0 N A R Y
beachbum52
shosha90
Nyanko100mew
moosepitz
Freayn
LMz
Airisu Hi- Trade Up
Julesie
Darknightngale 17
Nyowpotopop
Miss_Rowen
Aikokien
DJ Sn_w
0o Rainbow Poprocks o0
Mystic_emerald
Starxie
l-Adonis-l
Jeffeisma
Oh My French Bread
Mizuki Ayu
Princess Koi
Skittlelous
Mediator17
Alien_Dude65
corissha
Armageddon Majesty
Black_leather_biker_chick
EasilyAmused93
Dreams in a Pie
XxBunny_CupcakexX
tamingtheshrew
Raily
Prostiboots
Kortos
AY SKRiM
addictedWRITER
RubyRedRiver
The Green Tolly
neurotic misa


User Image


All donators are loved and appreciated, so when you send a donation, on my end, I will add either a paper hat or a flower bouquet into the trade as thanks. It may not be much, but it is especially made for you when I receive your trade. It is my way of thanking you.
Eventually I will make a little critter as thanks for everyone, something like you would get in the mini-shops for donating.

Donators:
DeathParallel- 1st donator!!!! Thank you so much <3
Anonymous Donator- Mocha Lounge Jacket!! Thank you so much <3
Body Broken--Wings Torn- A new banner! Thank you heart
Pongoasdf- Gold! Thank you much <3
xXx-Harley-xXx- Tons of flowers/papers/bugs/and stuffs OMG ILU!
Rawwr its Kai- Flowers, inks, and stuffs Thank you <3
xXx-Harley-xXx- More stuffs, Orphans, and yeah... OMG ISLU : crying :
DeathParallel- Gold & House items <3 Thank you oh so much again <3<3<3
Nyowpotopop- Nifty Skittles Belt <3 Thank you
Xiovi (formely known as dj snow)- Gold <3 Thank you
Black_Leather_Biker_Chick- Items <3 Thank you <3
Black_Leather_Biker_Chick- Items <33333 O.o Thank you <333
Saruke Uchuuno- Monies <3333 Thank you <3333
THE Santa Claus- Goldies <33333 Thank you luff <3333
User Image



User Image

User Image

The Avi Behind The Name...
Name: Ayana or Aya
Age: Its a secret...
I am a girl <3
I originally joined Gaia on Jan 30th, 2004.
I made this account on March 15th, 2004
I used both, but this has become my main.
I love Count Marius, the co-owner of this charity. We are engaged and will be getting married this year.
I own more CD's than I have cases for.
I'm really really shy.
I get nervous sometimes and I start to say stupid things. Ignore it.
Please?
I'm currently addicted to Gaia, Oblivion, and Photoshop
I am a gamer geek, and flipping proud.
I have my own mini-farm... I have 2 kittens, and a Mini-lop bunneh.
They are psychotic.
I like emotes.
I also collect silver engraved jewelry. You should send me some.
I'm questing Chickie Slippers.
Have been for some time now.
My offer sucks.
I like to ramble, but its ok. It entertains someone I'm sure.
I'm terrified of aliens. Whenever I come home, I look at the trap door to the attic in my apt complex's hallway. I've seen Signs way to many times.
ILU
K? Thnxbai...
WTF?
mad = Fave emote


User Image



User Image

User Image


Name: Count Marius
Age: Old
I am a boy
I joined Gaia on 09/13/2004 as Raziel0419 who later had a sex/change into Sapphire Raz (sex/change is Classifed lol)
I made this account on 11/06/07
I use both, but this has become my main.
I love Ayana, the owner of this charity.
We are happily-engaged and will be getting married this year.
(They're finally getting married! They're finally gettin married? There's a party in Agrabah!)
I Love music, DMB, Black Eyed Peas, T-Pain, Linkin Park, The White Stripes, HelloGoodbye, Asteria, Fall Out Boy, etc. etc.
I'm currently addicted to Aya, Gaia, Horror movies/novels, and the new Dave Matthews song.
I am also a gamer geek, I like Oblivion, Half-Life, Silent Hill series,
Maple-Story, and Sega-Genesis.
Ayana and I have 2 cats and a bunny who all love to run around
and play psychotically.
One of my birthmarks is a silver/white hair on the very top of my head.
And that's about it...
Oh, and my favorite movie is The Little Mermaid...
Don't diss my love for a mermaid and her underwater adventures
<3333
<^..^>
User Image



[Ayana]'s B-Day & [Ayana] & Count Marius' Anniversary Event information will posted here soon.
Please stay tuned for details!
User Image


Contest Rules:
1: Please no mules
2: Don't be a sore loser
3: Contests can be entered by anyone
4: Please respect other people in the contests
5: Have fun <333

We are now introducing a neverending contest!
Whoever is the first person to post on page 700, 800, and 900
will win 3k!
For page 1000, the prize will be higher, but when we get closer I will change the contest.






Contest #1
First Person on Page 50 Wins!
The first person to reach page 50 will recieve a Febuary MC.
Please though, you must have been here at least 4 pages beforehand to win...
Its only fair <3


Contest #2
The first person to page 100 Wins!
The first person to reach page 100 will win a Monthly Collectible?
To win this contest you must have been here at least 4 pages beforehand to win...



Contest #3
I will be hosting my first tektek contest of the thread
The judging will be done by poll
There will be 20-25 entries
Entry's are free
The winner will receive a Certificate of Adoption or 5k, or a Teddybear from the Cash Shop
You may enter more than once.


Contest #4
The first person to page 200 wins!
The first person to reach page 200 will win. But what will they win? Its a surprise!
But I can assure you, its something most definatly worth more than 5ooog <3
And its awesomeness is awesome!
Same rules as before, the winner must have been here at least 4 pages before the 200th page.


Contest #5
The first person to page 300 wins some gold!! Big Money Big Money No Whammy!!!
Winner must have been here at least 4 pages before the 300th.
Thanks and Good Luck!


Contest #6
Sapphy's Big Pimpin Avi tektek Contest! Starts now!
3 tektek's per person
Hoping for at least 10 entries hopefully more.
Requirement: entry must be wearing a pimpin hat (any color)


Contest #7
First Person To Page 450 Wins!
The first person to reach page 450 wins an MC
Same rules as always...
No mules, must be on 4 pages before hand...
G'luck!

Contest #8
First Person to Page 600 Wins!
The first person to reach page 600 will receive 6000g
You are not eligible to win if you were not here before page 592
It is only fair </3
GL User Image

Contest #9
This contest is going to be a little different.
The person at the end of the month with the most bumps will win a
Thank You Letter For May 2008
The letter contains Oculus Mythica and Elemental Wings
Please number your bumps, I will be checking and lurking on several different accounts.
Contest ends June 30th.
No mules please thank you.

Contest #10
Make couple Tekteks of [Ayana] & Count Marius!
Thats right! I'm going Tektek crazy and we need outfits for our Anniversary!
So your job for this contest is to make Tekteks of us, and PM them to xSunshinex
There is one trick, keep the Tekteks under 1oook.
You can use any hair/skin combo you would like <3
Please have your Tekteks in by the 17th of June.
Voting will begin the 18th and end on the 21st.
Whoever wins will receive 5k and [Ayana] will attempt to make a tag for you.
ayaishnotgoodattagsbutshewilltry...




User Image
First to page 50 Winner- Animefun2!!
First to page 100 Winner- Renee The Rabid Squirrel!!
Tektek Winner- Chii Hirobu!!
First to page 150- Animefun2!!
Easter Giveaway Winner- Renee The Rabid Squirrel!!
St. Patricks Day Trivia- Renee The Rabid Squirrel, Corky Sugarmuscle, and Animefun2
First to page 200- Shosha90!!
First to page 300- Faded Shuriken!
Big Pimpin tektek- 1st animefun2!, 2nd Renee the Rabid Squirrel!
First to page 600- addictedWRITER
Bump Contest Winner- addictedWRITER
Double TekTek Contest Winner- Renee The Rabid Squirrel
User Image


User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h]
[IMG]http://tinyurl.com/2wdklv[/IMG][/url]


User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h]
[IMG]http://tinyurl.com/o8yca5[/IMG][/url]


User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h][img]http://tinyurl.com/psonox[/img]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h][img]http://tinyurl.com/pkc6uv[/img][/url]


User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h][img]http://tinyurl.com/p88rh7[/img]


User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/lyq8hj[/IMG][/url]


User Image
By Renee The Rabid Squirrel
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/necffd[/IMG][/URL]


User Image
By Renee The Rabid Squirrel
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/cmpapf[/IMG][/URL]


User Image
By Renee The Rabid Squirrel
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/n2codz[/IMG][/URL]


User Image
By Chii Hirobu
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/nfsnap[/IMG][/URL]


User Image
By Nightingales_Song
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h]
[IMG]http://tinyurl.com/r3mbhc[/IMG][/URL]


User Image
By Nightingales_Song
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h]
[IMG]http://tinyurl.com/ozzpjk[/IMG][/URL]


User Image
By Chii Hirobu
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h]
[IMG]http://tinyurl.com/odgxy6[/IMG][/URL]


User Image
By Puffycornflakes
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h]
[IMG]http://tinyurl.com/qx3pv7[/IMG][/URL]


User Image
By Puffycornflakes
[url=http://tinyurl.com/rd3o8h]
[IMG]http://tinyurl.com/qefuof[/IMG][/URL]

User Image



Links to other places/Affiliates.
Feel free to PM me a link if you want to be affiliates. <3


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image


User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Wish Upon A Star!


User Image


Every thread has one... We are no different. Our regulars and those we don't want around anymore will be listed here. The regulars are like mini mods. They have been around for a while and know this thread, probably better than we do... Respect them, disrespect the blacklisted people. K? Thnx... Bai <3

User Image
Renee The Rabid Squirrel
Corky Sugarmuscle
Dreams in a Pie
addictedWRITER
Zero_demon
{If you are a regular and I forgot to add you, please pm me and let me know. My apologies in advance}


User Image

No one, I like it that way...
evil

Tektek Entries!


Renee The Rabid Squirrel's Entry
User Image
User Image

Count Marius and [Ayana] loves arties <3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image



User Image



Aya Wants:
Chickie Slippers- Hard to get, but she's going to bust her butt to get them.

Count Marius Wants:
Evolving Items?

Sunny Wants:
Gold, Cash Shop Items, and MC's
User Image



[Verse 1:]
She said that she wanted to get high.
He took her to the tallest hill in town.
She said that she wanted to stay up
all night and drink. He bought her a
12 pack of caffinated Pepsi and said
"Drink up." She said that she wanted
to shoot herself in the face. He gave
her a water gun, put her finger on the
trigger, aimed it at her face, and helped
her pull the trigger. She said that she
wanted to cut herself. He took a Polaroid
of her, handed it to her along with scissors
and had her cut it up. She said that she
wanted to see her blood. He took her
to get her ears pierced. She said that she
wanted to cry herself to sleep. He had
her watch a sad, romantic movie before
bed. She said that she wanted to be
alone. He gave her a name tag that said
"My Name Is: Alone." She said that she
wanted to have someone there to take
care of her, always. He asked when he wasn't.


User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//