I am not very good at making introductions but here you go! xD
Hello, this is mainly a graphics shop owned by DJ Stickers! I will also be selling some doodles Starxxlight drew for me that I can tell in this shop! I will be selling all kinds of graphics such as banners, icons, profile backgrounds, etc! Whatever you want! ;D
I usually do not open shops, so let's hope that this one stays! <33
Star and I have no idea what "sister shops" are but we decided to be one? xD
We're just not normal sister shops though, we're SPEEDY SISTER SHOPS~! :O
I am SO sorry, this shop is closed. I've started getting a life and started to ACTUALLY hang out with my friends afterschool. And also, I have tons of homework. This shop is currently closed. I will not totally close it, just in case I want to use it again someday. I'm sorry that I did not finish my current orders. I am going to have to cancel them. I realize this is an inconvenience for some of you. I am terribly sorry. HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY IM SORRY?! gonk Cause I truly mean it. I have no inspiration or anything. I realize you've been waiting for these orders for a long time. To show how sorry I am...Ehh...you can have all four doodles for free! ;DD <3 Even the ones that weren't released yet. xD; <33 JUST PM ME, IF YOU WANT THE DOODLES(peoplez in my waiting list only~ D8<wink. heartheartheart
AGAIN I'M TERRIBLY SORRY.
January 28, 2008
Quote:
Raised prices for profile by 500 gold. Right before someone was thinking about ordering four! But that isn't the reason! 8];; It's just that many people have been ordering thread layouts lately and I'm starting to figure out how much some of these larger graphics are actually work, because of the time I spend on them. xD;
January 26, 2008
Quote:
New ordering rules have been added.
Also I would like to remind everyone of this. Please read this if you're going to order graphics.
It's about me not being able to sell graphics with images I do not belong, nor do you in them.
January 22, 2008
Quote:
Shop is going successfully! ;D
Prices for thread layout changes! x] They're so successful, many people are ordering them but that's not why I'm changing the prices. It's because I feel like the prices are too cheap. o 3o; If you ordered a thread layout before this announcement(I know who you are! ;D) then it will still be the original prices. <33 :]
January 21, 2008
Quote:
Shop opened with some bumpy starts! D;
Changes, in the shop. xD
Follow the Gaia TOS.
Be polite and respect everyone in the thread!
No advertising in the thread. Exceptions are if they are in your signature and if you are requesting to trade links.
Do not quote anything on the front page.
I really don't mind, but all shops have this rule, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon! D:<
Do not stretch any pages in the thread.
When requesting to be affliates shorten your links/code.
Do not steal any of my graphics or Star's art.
This includes the headers on the front page!
Do not edit, re-sell, or redistribute my graphics, or Star's art.
You may add you username to the doodles though.
Please do not remove our watermarks.
Be at least semi-literate? As long as you use punctuation marks, and smell most of your words correctly, I'm happy! 8]
Do not PM me regarding the thread AT ALL. Ask questions in the thread, and request to trade links in the thread.
Have a fun time here? ;D <3
Okay, so this is how this section of the shop will work! Starxxlight, generously drew me some doodles(4. xD;; <3) but anyways, they're all different sizes and make the shop kinda ugly. So Imma have two of them up at a time. Both of the items will be sold to five customers. Once both of them are sold out I will rotate them out! 8] I hope I didn't word this too confusing! @w@;;
Anyways, I would like to thank Star for her doodles! x3
For Star's cute shop, click here and buy her stuff~ :'DD <3
Profile Images
5,000 gold
Click on the thumbnail. ;D <3 Keep in mind these are just the images. I will not code them for you. xD; <3
Maybe someday, I will sell profiles! ^^;;
Wishlists
600 Gold
After 8 items, every extra item is 100 gold extra.
When you get your item, I can edit your wishlist for free! C: <3
Banners
500 gold
Icons
100 gold
Specify the size in your order form! Ex: 50x50, 70x70, 100x100...
Thread Layouts
3,000 gold for up to 5 headers, a button, and a banner!
3,500 gold for 6-10 headers, a button, and a banner!
4,000 gold for 10-15 headers, a button, and a banner!
Maximum of 15 headers! xD; <3
1.) Fill out the correct order form and post it in the thread.
2.) Send the trade to DJ Stickers, immediately after posting the form.
3.) I offer the trade.
4.) You confirm the trade.
5.) I confirm the trade, and send you your order.
6.) And, we're done~! :DD <3 Remember to upload the image into your own server!
- Send the trade to me right after you post the order form.
- Do not PM me, post the order forms.
- I do not deliever to your friends and stuff! xD;
- Parts marked with "*" are optional, or only needed when ordering certain things.
- You may only take up one slot, with only three items when ordering graphics.
- Items is for ordering a wishlist.
- Sections is for ordering profiles or thread layouts.
- Other is for specifics. Whether it's something I forgot to add in the order form, or specific size, etc. C: <3