Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 339 ]
Total Votes:[ 339 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 228 229 230 > >> >>> »|

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Introduction&Rules|Slots&Owners|Artists|How To Order|Examples&Types|Contest|Link to Us|


User Image
User Image

UPDATES
+ New artist! o4.o2.o9
+ New banners are up! o4.o2.o9
+ We have a new artist! o3.16.o9
+ Redid the whole shop o3.15.o9
+ Woh! We even have a guild! 02.18.o8



Eh. Wat's up! Welcome to the awesomeness Penguin Art Shop!
This is a mini-shop made by CyndiChiniro and eatz_your_piez and hikari_angel02.
In this Art&Tag Shop you can order
Chibi Art|Names Tagged| which can be custom made for you.
Since this is Art&Tag shop, you can order all sorts of really cute chibis and super cool graffitfied names. heart
Make sure to tell all your buddys about this shop and advertise us! heart


So Whats Up With The Rules?
The rules are simple. Anywhere in the shop, you must follow Gaia's Terms of Service (ToS), Rules & Guidelines, and don't forget the Safety Tips.


o1. Always follow Gaia's ToS.
o2. Don't qoute anything on the first page.
o3. No flaming.
o4. Please don't advertise
o5. Don't begg for anything.
o6. Keep everything Pg-13.
o7. Don't steal.
o8. Don't page stretch.
o9. Pay before you recieve the art.
o10. Be active and friendly.
o7. No refunds.




User Image

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
[Introduction&Rules|Slots&Owners|Artists|How To Order|Examples&Types|Contest|Link to Us|


User Image



Slots
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.




Happy Owners

1. DemonicTruths
2. ShinoBumiDori
3. Zabin King
4. Angelic_vampire_12
5. Mysticrosegoddess
6. Kitten240
7. Orlideppgrl1526
8. Muffinxcore
9. Bryony Vereil
10. minagi1420
11. monkeybanana84
12. Stefular


Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Introduction&Rules|Slots&Owners|Artists|How To Order|Examples&Types|Contest|Link to Us|


User Image



User Image

Hai. My name is Cindy, im in the 8th grade. I live in Hawaii and i know your jealous.
Im 13 years old turning 14 on October 2. I love penguins and I love them so much.

User Image

HEYOO!!
It's me Nicole!! YEEEAAAH BOYY! Haha so me and Cinday is buds and we goes to a school with you know...books...haha!!! Um drawing really isn't a large passion but making cash is...you know how chinese people are....
$$Monay Monay Monay$$

I has a dog, 6, no 5 birds, a turtle, and a whole lot of fish...
I is 13 going on 14 and Sep 6 is when ya'll give meez gifts. I has a mom and dad who loe me...and a dad's gf...guh

KAY SO YEAHZ...

NEW
User Image
Hey, my name is Tia. I LOVE to draw, even though I'm not nearly as good as most of the other shops around here. I have an addiction to DDR. Also, I try to be calm, but in all honesty? I'm a total spaz, though I try not to be. I'm usually pretty focused, but once in a while I'll- Hey look, a butterfly!

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Introduction&Rules|Slots&Owners|Artists|How To Order|Examples&Types|Contest|Link to Us|




User Image




For Graffiti/Tag

[size=24][color=magenta][b]Hey CyndiChiniro! I have work for you![/b][/color][/size]
[color=purple][size=11]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name you want tagged:[/b]
[b]Bubbly or Spikey:[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]
[b]Tips (optional):[/b]
[/color][/size]



For Chibi Art

[size=24][color=blue][b]Hey Eatz_your_piez! Im going to pay you for art![/b][/color][/size]
[color=green][size=11]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Colored:[/b]
[b]Tips (optional):[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]
[/color][/size]



1. Look through our examples and choose
what you want.
2. Copy and past the order form and post your finsihed order in the thread.
3. Double check your addition for your total is correct.
4. Start the trade with each of us.
5. Please wait for me to finish your order.
6. When you accept the trade, I will be done with your order. I will PM you.
7. Save to your own server [photobucket, imageshack, ect] so you can have it when we delete it.
8. Have fun with your art

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Introduction&Rules|Slots&Owners|Artists|How To Order|Examples&Types|Contest|Link to Us|



User Image


Examples of Chibi Art:
Chibi Example 1 <-- Nicole and Cindy starting our minishop
Colored Example 2

For Avi Art:
Type:
Chibi Headshot: 2000 gold
Chibi Fullbody: 3000 gold
Chibi Couples: 4000 gold
+Colored: 500 gold

User Image


Example of Graffiti/Tag
Bubbly Example 1
Spiky Example 2 <-- My name smile

For Graffiti/Tag:
Type:
Spiky: 1500 gold
Bubbly: 1000 gold
I dont color.

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Introduction&Rules|Slots&Owners|Artists|How To Order|Examples&Types|Contest|Link to Us|



User Image


Eatz_your_piez
HEYOO

So since this thread has very few posts I've decided to spice things up mostly because I'm bored. Anyways, if you have seen my art and you like it but you just don't have the gold, post post post until you reach page 230 and the first person to post on page 230 will get free art from...ME! And if you want art from Cinday I'll see if she will draw...but post anyways!!

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Introduction&Rules|Slots&Owners|Artists|How To Order|Examples&Types|Contest|Link to Us|




LINK TO US!
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-penguin-art-shop/t.36866269_1/][IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f100/Chiniro/logo-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]




User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-penguin-art-shop/t.36866269_1/][IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f100/Chiniro/gaia/Penguins-and-pies.gif[/IMG][/url]


User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-penguin-art-shop/t.36866269_1/][IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f100/Chiniro/gaia/35016519a44eb43.gif[/IMG][/url]



User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-penguin-art-shop/t.36866269_1/][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f100/Chiniro/banner.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image
User ImageUser Image

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100

Liberal Genius

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//