xAboutx
Hi I am Lyrical Slumber I have been on gaia
for about three almost four years
now I love many things and I hate many things to know more about me go and see my profile <Click> or talk to me here.
xCurrent Questx
4k/440k Also Collecting and Questing Avi Art
xDonatorsx x Mothers_love x S p e r m o l i g i s t x Corrodent Air x Candy <3
About her» Hello, I'm Corrodent Air.
You may call me Meg. =]
Ask me what you'd like to know.
Or, visit my profile.
Although that doesn't say much either.
Questing»
200k/200,000k
I know I have absolutely no chance, but yeah.
I can dream, right?
I totally love avi art as well. ^^
Donators»
Lyrical Slumber. [Makes a lot of sense, huh? XD]
S p e r m o l i g i s t
[ Teddy ]
xKeep it PG 13. x No Cyber. x No Bashing of other Chatters here. x No Begging. x Chat Speak = NO NO! x Do not Quote the first posts. x HAVE FREAKIN FUN!