Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boosh?

Mighty Boosh! 1 100.0% [ 335 ]
Total Votes:[ 335 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150


User Image







User ImageWelcome to my art shop!
Here you will find a collection of styles I tend to use in drawing.



[V.e.e S.t.y.l.e] Is my main style and takes me a long time to finish most of the time. This style costs 50k for a single avatar. 100k if you would like a couple. {slot one}



[R.e.a.l l.i.f.e] I have been trying my best to improve this style and feel as if I am making progress. Its up to you if you would like to order this, because I will be asking for an item I am questing. (please see panel below) {slot two}



[P.i.e S.t.y.l.e] This one was a completely spontaneous style that I found one day drawing for a friend. I’m happy to say it’s a favourite of mine. It’s a little new and I’m not sure how reliable it is so the perice is 30K for a signal 60K for a couple. {slot three}



[S.l.o.t.s]

[O.n.e]Mr_Erit_99mx
[T.w.o]Das Fuhrer
[T.h.r.e.e]Janinchen (art trade)





Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image[S.a.m.p.l.e's]
Click the feathers


User Image



User Image



User Image

Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image[S.a.m.p.l.e's]
Click the feathers


User Image



User Image

Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image


[P.r.i.c.e.s]



[V.e.e S.t.y.l.e]
50k for a signal with background
100k for couple with background



[R.e.a.l l.i.f.e]
{See wanted items}



[P.i.e S.t.y.l.e]
35K for full body and simple background



Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image


Free art

Non yet
Get bummping and you might get some :3

Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image

Black/white list



Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image

Links

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=27180369#1203607284] [img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/Vindrae/buttonshopcopy.jpg[/img][/url]



User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=27180369#1203607284]
[img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/Vindrae/buttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image



User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image



User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

User Image

heart Please help me feed my kuffels! heart


I will be feeding them also but it takes less time if i have help :3

User Image

heart Thank you heart

Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image

wahmbulance NEED HELP wahmbulance

With this awesome art auction!
The high bidder gets a LOT of art from really talented artists, i am also offering art to the winner.
Its worth a look 3nodding User Image



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Great art! If I could, could I ask for a full color head and shoulder drawing of my avi?

Here's a picture for reference: User Image

I'm in the midst of sending the trade. Thanks in advance!

If you'd like a person to bump your thread, I'll be willing to stay a while to bump your thread for you. ^.^

Fallen Comrade

3,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
E-Flight; thank you so much for being my first customer!
I would love some help with the bumping if that’s ok, I will start on your art right away but it might take some time to finish. Might get it to you tomorrow if I am lucky. Well I have time ^__^

Thank you for sending the trade so quickly User Image
Vindrae
E-Flight; thank you so much for being my first customer!
I would love some help with the bumping if that’s ok, I will start on your art right away but it might take some time to finish. Might get it to you tomorrow if I am lucky. Well I have time ^__^

Thank you for sending the trade so quickly heart


Heh...of course!

I was waiting for your shop to open so I could order something. Plus take your time on your art, I'm in no rush to recieve it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//