Floot the Gate Keeper
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 04:26:01 +0000
1
Quote:
NEWS!!!
Gloops has MOVED. Please update your links here. Anyone who's owned a Gloop before can get a FREE update. You'll need to link us or Original Gloop to get the updated version.
Gloopville
Yes, that's right. There is a whole town for these guys to live in. You can visit it here. Owners are strongly urged to join. There is a 50g one time fee for joining.
Gloopville: Offical Forum
Coming Soon!! An OFFICAL forum for Gloopville. Now you can RP and earn points to buy collectable items. And much, much more!!
Gloops Club on AIM
If you'd like to get frequent updates and the latest scoop on the newest items before they are released, open up AIM and add "Gloops Club" to your buddy list today! Be sure to leave an IM or e-mail so that we can be sure to add you to our buddy list. We have chat groups, discussions, games, and more!
Your Questions Answered
Q&A
{Q} Can I have two or more gloops in one home?
{A} You may only have two (2) gloops in a home if you have the space. Starter homes (two rooms) are limited to one gloop. It is recommended you have at least four (4) rooms before you put another gloop in your home, although 3 rooms is okay.
{Q} What happens if I buy a gloop, but have no room for him in my house?
{A} Then he will be in a field (much like the yards, but without stairs). You'll need to order a home quickly before your gloop falls victim to the elements and dies. (Oh nos!)
{Q} What if I buy a house for him? Do I keep this field?
{A} No. Sorry. The house will be built in that spot.
{Q} What if I don't want a house there?
{A} Then your gloop will never hatch and will die. (Sorry, but after much thought, I decided houses are a must.)
{Q} What happened with the name tag that is used to be over the house?
{A} Oh, we redid that to something MUCH simpler and easier to expand.
{Q} If I don't want an item any more, can I get rid of it and get something else?
{A} Yes. You can sell it back to us at half the price you paid (rounded up). So if you paid 5g for an item, and don't want it any more, you can sell it to us for 3g. (5 x .5 = 2.5) You will actually be REFUNDED, as in we will send you your money back (either from Gary or Godiva).
{Q} Can I keep building my house up/out?
{A} Yes, you just tell me where you want the addon's, but keep in mind the image limit for signatures. If it gets too big, you'll have to display it else where.
{Q} How long does it take for each stage to pass?
{A} Sometimes a week. Sometimes a little longer. And sometimes less. We aren't really sure. They just seem to come when they are ready. smile
{Q} Can I send a HEX code or pallete for the colors I want?
{A} Yes, you can, however we do NOT guarantee that the colors will be EXACTLY how you want. But we will get it as close as we can.
{Q} My Gloop is a boy/girl. Can I put girl/boy hair on it?
{Q} Yes, you may cross dress your Gloop. Items are only seperated by gender for organizational purposes. Keep in mind, though, that Gloops are heterosexual. No boy-boy or girl-girl couples. We have nothing against such things RL, but for our little world, it's just simpler this way.
{Q} Are custom colors still extra if I get a package deal?
{A} Yes, unless stated otherwise.
{A} You may only have two (2) gloops in a home if you have the space. Starter homes (two rooms) are limited to one gloop. It is recommended you have at least four (4) rooms before you put another gloop in your home, although 3 rooms is okay.
{Q} What happens if I buy a gloop, but have no room for him in my house?
{A} Then he will be in a field (much like the yards, but without stairs). You'll need to order a home quickly before your gloop falls victim to the elements and dies. (Oh nos!)
{Q} What if I buy a house for him? Do I keep this field?
{A} No. Sorry. The house will be built in that spot.
{Q} What if I don't want a house there?
{A} Then your gloop will never hatch and will die. (Sorry, but after much thought, I decided houses are a must.)
{Q} What happened with the name tag that is used to be over the house?
{A} Oh, we redid that to something MUCH simpler and easier to expand.
{Q} If I don't want an item any more, can I get rid of it and get something else?
{A} Yes. You can sell it back to us at half the price you paid (rounded up). So if you paid 5g for an item, and don't want it any more, you can sell it to us for 3g. (5 x .5 = 2.5) You will actually be REFUNDED, as in we will send you your money back (either from Gary or Godiva).
{Q} Can I keep building my house up/out?
{A} Yes, you just tell me where you want the addon's, but keep in mind the image limit for signatures. If it gets too big, you'll have to display it else where.
{Q} How long does it take for each stage to pass?
{A} Sometimes a week. Sometimes a little longer. And sometimes less. We aren't really sure. They just seem to come when they are ready. smile
{Q} Can I send a HEX code or pallete for the colors I want?
{A} Yes, you can, however we do NOT guarantee that the colors will be EXACTLY how you want. But we will get it as close as we can.
{Q} My Gloop is a boy/girl. Can I put girl/boy hair on it?
{Q} Yes, you may cross dress your Gloop. Items are only seperated by gender for organizational purposes. Keep in mind, though, that Gloops are heterosexual. No boy-boy or girl-girl couples. We have nothing against such things RL, but for our little world, it's just simpler this way.
{Q} Are custom colors still extra if I get a package deal?
{A} Yes, unless stated otherwise.
FREEBIES!!!!
Freebies are only available for a limited time. So get yours NOW!! Before they are gone!!
Awwww... You missed it.
Save Freebies to your OWN image host. Kthxbie!
Gloops misses GBN. crying