Lucqi
Community Member
(?)
- Posted: Sun, 28 Jun 2026 13:23:54 +0000
tab gaia_gaiaplat ── ⟢ ・⸝⸝ Welcome !
tab gaia_gaiaplat ── ⟢ ・⸝⸝
I'm plat hungry so i'm opening a little art shop blaugh
I've never done this kinda thing before, so bare with me ;^^ after skimming the category i figured a bribe shop would be a good way to start..!
I'll make you a silly doodle of your avi (or another character if given reference), my current one as an example ! :

(also, check out my gallery!!)
(also, because i think it would be really cute, for the right price I may be tempted to do a simple two frame animated version. ie

I made this as a crude example, but if anyone wants a little animated animal crossing looking thang, that can also be arranged lol)
I've never done this kinda thing before, so bare with me ;^^ after skimming the category i figured a bribe shop would be a good way to start..!
I'll make you a silly doodle of your avi (or another character if given reference), my current one as an example ! :

(also, check out my gallery!!)
(also, because i think it would be really cute, for the right price I may be tempted to do a simple two frame animated version. ie

I made this as a crude example, but if anyone wants a little animated animal crossing looking thang, that can also be arranged lol)
tab gaia_gaiaplat ── ⟢ ・⸝⸝
































