Welcome to Gaia! ::


Tomiko Tora's Partner In Crime

Greedy Capitalist

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[b]UPDATE: WORKING ON CURRENT QUE THEY WILL BE SENT OUT ON MAY 17TH THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! Work had been kicking my butt ToT[/b]

UPDATE # 2 : Hello, I have some unfortunate news sad while working on my RL comms and comms on here my tablet finally gave out on me and now I am working on getting a new one or seeing if i can fix my tablet. In the meantime I am borrowing a friends and will only be able to prioritze RL comms whenever I am able to use her tablet! [b]I will be cancelling trades and closing slots until further notice!![/b]
I am so sorry for not being able to finish my current que and I deeply appreciate yall's patience! If you are still interested in getting a slot when I am able to open them again and you were in my current que please dm me and I would be more than happy to do you chibi headshot for free heart

SLOTS CLOSED

Hellooooo~ heart I am opening my first bribe shop
For now I will only do Symmetrical chibi head shots!

I am looking for PLAT only!

SLOTS TAKEN - 3/3

NOTE : exclaim I WILL NOT DO CLUTTERED AVATARS! exclaim

IF I TIP THAT MEANS I AM NOT ACCEPTING

BE REASONABLE WITH YOUR BRIBES

Interested in my [b]RLC COMMS?[/b] Link here! : [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/rlc-shops/rlc-chilling-artist-s-shop-comms-opened-5-5/t.114223212/]RLC COMMS[/url]

Here are some examples-


[img]https://i.imgur.com/PAXAk1S.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/aYhqhKq.png[/img]

Tomiko Tora's Partner In Crime

Greedy Capitalist

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bare with me yall I havent properly used gaia in ages crying

MORE EXAMPLES -

[spoiler][img]https://i.imgur.com/2jNcfDL.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yETU2Fw.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/upkQfau.png[/img][/spoiler]

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Do you do couples?
I'll delete this post, if you're not done setting up... xD

Tomiko Tora's Partner In Crime

Greedy Capitalist

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[quote="Jong Kook"][size=9]Do you do couples?
I'll delete this post, if you're not done setting up... xD[/size][/quote]

You're all good im done setting up lol

Yes I can do couples as well smile

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Moeneyz's Partner

Tomiko Tora's Partner In Crime

Greedy Capitalist

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[quote="II Napstablook II"] heart [/quote]

heart heart heart heart

Tomiko Tora's Partner In Crime

Greedy Capitalist

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ANOTHER EXAMPLE -

[spoiler][img]https://i.imgur.com/e9Wiv4C.png[/img][/spoiler]

Tomiko Tora's Partner In Crime

Greedy Capitalist

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[quote="gogoD0GG0"]hello!!!!! 330kp[size=9]/each[/size] for a chibi headshot of one/ two of my characters?? : D

[spoiler][url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1255159478366503042/1266626395275001877/kogi_incubus.png?ex=66a5d541&is=66a483c1&hm=5f073ec91147484c3e88539e1a47be4d082a2b1b9b591f5f3f1a55eae463d36e&][img=330]https://i.imgur.com/5rjnULk.png[/img][/url]
- [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1255159478366503042/1266628272150548531/khhllh.png?ex=66a5d700&is=66a48580&hm=4f69e64d04047188ef8e4085ac1b542b337c42ef355190dd25f0c6a242fae5da&]eye ref [/url] , [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1255159478366503042/1266628272561717259/layered_jellyfish_hair.jpg?ex=66a5d700&is=66a48580&hm=1a04f837092ad9b58a080e119378715a3ed3fa042501b40529b5a4444f0cb3af&]ref for his other ear (earrings) [/url][/spoiler]

[spoiler][url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1255159478366503042/1257353017141887077/ghoul.png?ex=66a5b6ff&is=66a4657f&hm=1429829d7249423e2b348a6e58abcc2461ae935dbc979ea68bc2be19698e5597&][img=330]https://i.imgur.com/d0pnZxj.jpg[/img][/url][/spoiler]

[spoiler][url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1255159478366503042/1265918145420591138/moki.png?ex=66a53be5&is=66a3ea65&hm=e77132a041bbea165322354f2f540a7060e5ff616bbc05b790ab24a6f1d73d06&][img=330]https://i.imgur.com/xojI6LM.png[/img][/url]
- her haircut is like [url=https://i.imgur.com/a7yhOGB.jpg]this[/url][/spoiler]

[spoiler]or him in his right outfit (with the cap) for 400kp??
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1255159478366503042/1256857314510635049/douma.png?ex=66a53ad7&is=66a3e957&hm=92d3319bf0be6a42d31773f7ed6bf1c534b78e0928f9c3a62bf9c5b993e6d278&][img=330]https://i.imgur.com/fhfrUz4.jpg[/img][/url][/spoiler][/quote]

Hii!!! I can certainly do that a chibi head shot for one of your characters! Any one you'd specifically want em to do? Feel free to send a trade and I will get to work on it soon!

Moeneyz's Partner

Tomiko Tora's Partner In Crime

Greedy Capitalist

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[quote="II Napstablook II"] heart [/quote]

YOU!!!!!!!!!!! xp

girthquake's Buttercup

Cuddly Bear

15,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
hiii! consider me for 450kp? chibi headshot?

User Image

or any of my recent avi's? AVI CLOSET


Tomiko Tora's Partner In Crime

Greedy Capitalist

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[quote="CinnamonToastCunts"][align=center]hiii! consider me for 450kp? chibi headshot?

[img]https://a1cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/favorites/ava/35351005/97abf499cdd63b2ef79f9965f6f7877bdd8c9718.png[/img]

or any of my recent avi's? [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/collections/show/myfavorites/5009945101546100880?page=3]AVI CLOSET[/url]


[/align][/quote]

I can certainly do that avi!! Feel free to send trade!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//