xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☪
██████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxHello,hello.
xxxxxFor starters, my name is Anna, but you can call me Bandit,
xxxxxor Razor, whichever suits you. Old friends and good friends
xxxxxget to call me Tsuki. I'm 24 years of age and will be turning
xxxxxAnd I refuse to age any further! emotion_awesome
xxxxxI've been a member of Gaia Online since April 12th, 2007, this
xxxxxhappens to be my second main account after my first was wrongfully
xxxxxbanned, but that's a story for another day.
xxxxxI've been on many of hiatus, hopefully, longest being almost 2 years
xxxxxfrom August 2011, until March 2013 when my computer died, but thanks to
xxxxxmy lovable squishy, I once again, have a computer. emotion_kirakira
xxxxxI love many things, drawing, playing pokemon, reading manga, etc,etc, etc.
xxxxxThe things I hate are a few in number, should you get to know me, get to know
xxxxxthem as well. I have 4 pets. Milly and Luka, my two dogs and Puff and Dobby,
xxxxxmy two cats
██████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☪