Welcome to Gaia! ::


Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
Lawl I got 755 on the dice roll on pg 218 but it's too late rai?
I would like the Saturnia from the free raffle ^__^

Owner Name ::Yylaayl
Pony Type ::Cocoon Inaria
Pony Name :: Dark
Background ::1

Vicious Firestarter

*waits to see which one she will get*
RemyBeth + yylaayl win dice game ponies.
Remy gets first pick, yylaayl gets 2nd.

Vicious Firestarter

congratz you two..the dice were defiantly on yoursides
User Image



Thank you Zak. ^^

It's so hard to decide between the two they're so pretty. >w< But I think I'll go with Heavenly since the Christmas gram one was shiny too. And I'm drawn more to the Heavenly one... She looks like a cloud. >w< *rambling*

User Image

Owner Name :: RemyBeth
Pony Type :: Lotus Heavenly
Pony Name :: Célestine
Background :: 01, 06 or 08 (whichever you think looks prettier because I really can't decide between them xD )

Versatile Receiver

User ImageUser Image

I'll have Indrid then. o:!

Owner Name :: Jr Banshi
Pony Type :: Coocoon Indrid
Pony Name :: Indrid
Background :: 02

I knew 13 was a lucky number!




User Image

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100


Want to trade Indrid for Yoake?

Vicious Firestarter

Owner Name :: Zakiax
Pony Type :: Cocoon Luna
Pony Name :: Lunar
Background :: 04

I get Luna then

Vicious Firestarter

Pretty thank you lilly

Vicious Firestarter

Angelic pony soo pretty

Man-Lover

Pixel Pony Princess
User Image User Image
gonk heart LOVE IT.

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
Owner Name ::Yylaayl
Pony Type ::Lotus Cosmic
Pony Name ::Aurora
Background ::2(if it doesn't show up well, 12)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//