Welcome to Gaia! ::


Versatile Receiver

User ImageUser Image

OMG OMG OMG OMG! I GOT A PICK OF COOCOON! YAY!

-Dances around-



User Image

Vicious Firestarter

Jr Banshi
User ImageUser Image

OMG OMG OMG OMG! I GOT A PICK OF COOCOON! YAY!

-Dances around-



User Image
Yep that you did. So what one do you want.


    o:

    Still gotta wait for... yyl...

Vixxie's Senpai

Adorable Bear

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Gaian 50
thank you for my ponies lilly, very cute! this event was really fun, i had a blast.. you should do something like this again sometime! 3nodding

congrats to all of the winners as well.. i am crazy jealous of you shockies, i wanted the gimpi pony so bad! rofl

Man-Lover

Plumems
thank you for my ponies lilly, very cute! this event was really fun, i had a blast.. you should do something like this again sometime! 3nodding

congrats to all of the winners as well.. i am crazy jealous of you shockies, i wanted the gimpi pony so bad! rofl
Aww. Gimpi was too awesome to pass up.

gonk I wanted to win the Urn. @___@ Of course I didn't get that! XD


    Yey, I'm glad!

    I plan to have more events and do more art in general, now that my threads have staff. xD
    I just need event ideas. ninja

Man-Lover

surprised heart

Vixxie's Senpai

Adorable Bear

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Gaian 50
i love the gimpi pony.. i love all the ponies really, this whole thing was just fun! 3nodding

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Congrats to all the raffle/dice winners!

User Image
Collecting pixel dolls and art for this avatar!
Full collection with credits in linked in my sig.


|→ My City ←|

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
I really wanted that gimpi pony. I'm very upset. I lost two ponies I wanted. *crys a river*. I'll be ok. Maybe next time.
But congrates to everyone that got one. They are beautiful. Better take really good care of them.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

User Image
User Image ninja surprised


With Love,
Lillypuff~

Vicious Firestarter

*pokes lovebird pony and then snuggles him*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//