Welcome to Gaia! ::


Well, they're still good by themselves! xd
Yee. I really want scones now.

I wish we had Bisquick.
._.

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
Same here.


*Looks over at her inventory* Now I have 3 mimzy's! *Cackle of doom*

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Scones with a little butter and jam and some tea...that's where its at...: emotion_drool : Urgh...I'm gonna make myself some tea...still congested...

Hey Dragon Ladysupreme, you cosplay...?

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Ahaha, they're having a chocolate party in the lounge. Chocolate fountain! I'm full!

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
Sai-kun
Hey Dragon Ladysupreme, you cosplay...?

Yup. I'm only a beginner, but I've been getting better. (My forte is designing the wigs, I think.)

So far, I've only done a few cosplays, but Muraki from Yami no Matsuei, is my favorite. I only go to 2 conventions a year, though. Anime Boston, and Otakon. Started Anime Boston in 06, and returning this year. Otakon, I've been attending since 2004. (Not that long, but it was a big year, too.)

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
I remembered one of my chicken dishes. (Yeah, I have a lot. And yeah, most have peppers. Only because I love them. sweatdrop ) Once again, another healthy dish.


Chicken and Vegetable Sauce
You will need...

Fresh:
2 onions.
2 Bell Peppers (Or 3 smaller ones. Colors of your choice.)
2 Chicken Breasts (Skinless, boneless, and only the white meat.)

Prepared:
1 Big can of Tomato Puree
Ground Mixed Pepper
Cajun powder.

And...
1 Large pan.


1) Start with spraying pan with non-stick stuff. (Your preference here, really. Just keep it very light, low sodium and fat. All that stuff.)

2) Chop up onions, and slice peppers into long thin strips. Put half into pan. Place chicken in, and put the rest on top.

3) Sprinkle the Ground Mixed Pepper and a dash of Cajun over. Pour half the can of puree over, and cover pan. Leave stove on a medium-low setting till chicken is fully cooked, and peppers are soft.


Tips:
To find out when the chicken is finished, cut around the middle to check. If there's any 'raw' look to it, then it's not done.
When checking, lower the setting of the stove without turning it off. Lift the cover with the side away from you first, then completely lift it off. This is to avoid burns from the steam.

Tastes great with rice, or egg white noodles! Try with a side of steamed asparagus as well.

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
Finally, something that's not completely healthy!

Alternative Fruit Salad

Fresh:
1/2 Lime
1 Black Plum
1/8 Cantaloupe
6-10 Strawberries (Depending on Preference)

Opt.
1 Peach

Also:
1/4 Cup confectioners sugar



1) Cut cantaloupe into bite-size pieces. Then do the same for the plum. Slice the strawberries. Place into bowl in this order. (Peach goes before the plum, after cantaloupe, if you add that as well.)

2) Squeeze lime over the bowl, distributing evenly around the area.

3) Sprinkle sugar over salad.

4) Enjoy!

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Added both. Thanks for your recipes!

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Dragon Ladysupreme
Sai-kun
Hey Dragon Ladysupreme, you cosplay...?

Yup. I'm only a beginner, but I've been getting better. (My forte is designing the wigs, I think.)

So far, I've only done a few cosplays, but Muraki from Yami no Matsuei, is my favorite. I only go to 2 conventions a year, though. Anime Boston, and Otakon. Started Anime Boston in 06, and returning this year. Otakon, I've been attending since 2004. (Not that long, but it was a big year, too.)


I was at Otakon in 2004...I've gone since 2002, but the last 2 years, I haven't gone, the con had no draw for me and the events and fandom have gone downhill.

I cosplay some, but I really dont have the time or funds, and yeah, friends had me on wig detail ^_^;
I made a friend's Cloud wig for him, it turned out well...wasn't the concrete unicorn-horned lop-sided monstrosity a lot of physics-defying wigs tend to be.
I used to go to cons and expos with my friends. But then they started sucking.
And all I did there was spend money. And I don't have money to spend.

Plus they stopped selling weaponry the year I turned 18.
Taco In a Pan

Difficulty Level sweatdrop

Utensils Required
Stove Top/Electric Burner
Spoon
1 Cup Measuring Cup
Sharp Knife
Skillet with lid
Fridge

Ingredients
1 Medium Tomato, chopped
5 Tortilla Chips crushed, set aside
1lb Ground beef
1 Package Taco Seasoning
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese
1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
2 Cups Uncooked Minute Rice (White or Brown)
2 Cups Water
Sour Cream (Optional)

Directions
Brown ground beef in skillet, drain and return to skillet. Add water and taco seasoning, mix well and bring to a boil. Add rice. Turn down heat to low and top with shredded cheese, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Dish out onto plate and top with lettuce, crushed tortilla chips and sour cream.

Makes -awesome- leftovers.

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
The_Gypsy
Taco In a Pan

Difficulty Level heart

Utensils Required
Stove Top/Electric Burner
Spoon
1 Cup Measuring Cup
Sharp Knife
Skillet with lid
Fridge

Ingredients
1 Medium Tomato, chopped
5 Tortilla Chips crushed, set aside
1lb Ground beef
1 Package Taco Seasoning
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese
1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
2 Cups Uncooked Minute Rice (White or Brown)
2 Cups Water
Sour Cream (Optional)

Directions
Brown ground beef in skillet, drain and return to skillet. Add water and taco seasoning, mix well and bring to a boil. Add rice. Turn down heat to low and top with shredded cheese, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Dish out onto plate and top with lettuce, crushed tortilla chips and sour cream.

Makes -awesome- leftovers.

Due to the fact that it involves draining fat, I'd up the difficulty level. Some college students may not find this easy. D: I know I don't.

Added.
It's not easy for me. Mainly because I have no arm strength.
._.
Up A Notch Egg Salad

Difficulty Level heart

Utensils Required
Stove Top
Toaster (Optional)
Small Pot
Sharp Knife
Fridge
Bowl

Ingredients
7 Eggs
Three stalks of celery, finely chopped
5 sweet pickles, finely chopped
1/2 C. Light Miracle Whip
2 Tbs. Mustard
English Muffin/Bread
Slice of favored cheese (I use Colby-Jack)

Directions
Boil eggs for 10 minutes and let cool. Chop up four whole eggs and with the three remaining dispose of the yolks and chop as usual. In a bowl combine the miracle whip and mustard, then add the pickles and celery. Lastly add the eggs and stir gently to mix. Chill for 15 minutes. If preferred toast the bread or English Muffin and then add a slice of your favorite cheese.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//