Welcome to Gaia! ::


Otakkun
^^ I enjoy giving blood domokun


xd heart
mmm...the juice box and fig newtons is why I love giving blood xD;;
That and I always feel healthier afterwards ^^;;

Although it's time for me to leave work, so I may/may not be online tonight! domokun

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

||--[ Krisco ] Says--||



||–OMG--||



||–STFU!--||


How's high school?
We do some odd recipies...I b***h about a lot...'cause I suck at math...but still pass with an 'B' biggrin


||–N00B--||



||–PWND--||


User Image


||--[ Krisco ]--||

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
[ Krisco ]

||--[ Krisco ] Says--||



||–OMG--||



||–STFU!--||


How's high school?
We do some odd recipies...I b***h about a lot...'cause I suck at math...but still pass with an 'B' biggrin


||–N00B--||




||–PWND--||


User Image


||--[ Krisco ]--||


Ahhh...?
Welcome to the thread ^_^;

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Vegetarian Egg Rolls

Ingredients

1 c. Carrots, grated
3 c. finely sliced cabbage
1/2 c. scallions, finely sliced
eggroll wrappers
Egg Wash


Method Of Preparation

1. Combine All eggroll ingredients and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
2. Eggwash wrappers, and fill.
3. Fold as many as needed. Deep-fry
4. Drain on paper towels and serve

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Sai-kun
[ Krisco ]

||--[ Krisco ] Says--||



||–OMG--||



||–STFU!--||


How's high school?
We do some odd recipies...I b***h about a lot...'cause I suck at math...but still pass with an 'B' biggrin


||–N00B--||




||–PWND--||


User Image


||--[ Krisco ]--||


Ahhh...?
Welcome to the thread ^_^;


^_^ thanks :3

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
[.invisigreen.]
Mmm ... so hungry.
I just got back from class.

Does the Broccoli Cheese Casserole actually taste like mushrooms at all?
I don't like mushrooms; I'm always hesitant to use the soup in a recipe. whee

Not to just jump in here, but I wish I could donate blood.
It's really nice that you guys do/have in the past. :]
You can't taste the mushrooms.

I love donating blood! I donated the day after I turned 17. Both my arms have tiny little scars. xD I think I've donated about 8 or 9 times.
I have the hunger.

On the plus side I already planned to go out to dinner with my friends tonight.
I either get soup and melty cheese sticks from Denny's or thai food. Mmm. Thai food.

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Baranquesseiel
I have the hunger.

On the plus side I already planned to go out to dinner with my friends tonight.
I either get soup and melty cheese sticks from Denny's or thai food. Mmm. Thai food.
Pad Thai? Pad Woon Sen? (that's all I know xP)

Those vegetarian egg rolls sound so good. I added them. Thanks for the recipe!

I'm going to run to the caf. I'll return shortly.

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
[ Taki ]
Baranquesseiel
I have the hunger.

On the plus side I already planned to go out to dinner with my friends tonight.
I either get soup and melty cheese sticks from Denny's or thai food. Mmm. Thai food.
Pad Thai? Pad Woon Sen? (that's all I know xP)

Those vegetarian egg rolls sound so good. I added them. Thanks for the recipe!

I'm going to run to the caf. I'll return shortly.


Im in love with all kinds of Thai curry and the way they make eggplant is divine >_<
[ Taki ]
Pad Thai? Pad Woon Sen? (that's all I know xP)

Those vegetarian egg rolls sound so good. I added them. Thanks for the recipe!

I'm going to run to the caf. I'll return shortly.


I can NEVER remember how to spell it.
It's pad see yew that's my favorite.

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Beef and Broccoli tonight! Looks good!

But yes, I love Thai food. Glass noodles are exceptional.. but the peanuty taste of pad thai wins.
My favorite dish has broccoli for the win!

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
I have cake!

I might go buy more. x:

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
I finally have the song I wanted for like.. 2 months! ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//