Welcome to Gaia! ::


the peanut butter banana scrunch.

2 toaster waffles
a scoop of peanutbutter
1/2 banana
and a hand full of crunchy cereal (I like to use grape nuts or special k)

toast the waffles
spread the peanutbutter
slice the 1/2 banana into coin shapes
place the banana coins on the peanut butter
sprinkle the crunchy cereal
scrunch it together till it makes the crunchy noise
eat!

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
betty the brujah
the peanut butter banana scrunch.

Wow! Would you call this dessert or breakfast?

Edit: I put it under breakfast. :3
darn that genre-busting goodness!

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
I wonder if it would taste good with syrup.. or that would be too sweet?
I'm not sure. I'm not much of a fan of syrup.
Though I do love real maple syrup.
So...that soup last night was awesome. I made like a ton of it after my first batch and froze it, using my handy dandy vaccum sealer my mom thought I would need for Christmas.

It actually came in handy!
Baranquesseiel
I'm not sure. I'm not much of a fan of syrup.
Though I do love real maple syrup.
So I take it you're not a fan of maple syrup chugging a la Super Troopers?

Anyway, I found another recipe for under dessert.

DIRT CUP!

Level of Difficulty: heart

What you need:

Cupped pudding, chocolate preferred
Crumbled Oreos
Gummi Worms
Other candy to your liking.

Open cup of pudding. Add topping. Grab spoon. Enjoy

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Mrs. Ringo Starr
So...that soup last night was awesome. I made like a ton of it after my first batch and froze it, using my handy dandy vaccum sealer my mom thought I would need for Christmas.

It actually came in handy!
I'm glad you like the soup! Did you make it with chicken stock or vegetable stock? < adds your dirt cup recipe >
Oh man! I love those dirt cups! They're so tasty!

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Not Quite Grandma's Rice and Beans
Appliances Needed: Stovetop, tupperware

Taki's Level of Difficulty for the Average College Student: heart

1 bag Success brown rice (or white. this is the healthy recipe)
1/4 cup chopped bell peppers, any color(s) (buy them prechopped in your grocery store)
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
several butter-knife sized portions of smart-balance (or butter)
salt and pepper to taste
1 tortilla (flour, wheat, or corn)

Boil the rice according to the box. Place in a tupperware and add bellpeppers, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and smart balance. Either pour beans on top, or eat side by side. OR stuff in a tortilla and take it to go.
Thanks for putting all this work into the links section and all these recipes. =D

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Garlic Lemon Shrimp on Salad
Basic Idea from The Sonoma Diet
Appliances Needed: None (unless you want hot shrimp, then stove or microwave)

Taki's Level of Difficulty for the Average College Student: heart

1/2 cup frozen cooked shrimp, tails off
3 cloves garlic, minced
zest of 1 lemon
juice of said lemon
50/50 salad mix bag
feta cheese
1/2 pita bread

Thaw shrimp in skillet/microwave with garlic and lemon zest. Add juice towards the end so it won't turn bitter. (save the jliquid the shrimp ends up soaking in. It should be a pale yellow color thanks to the lemon juice/zest. It makes a tasty mini-marinade for the shrimp as well as a salad dressing.)

Plate your salad mix in a bowl and top with shrimp/garlic mixture. Drizzle some of the liquid as a salad dressing. Top with feta cheese. Stuff into pita bread if desired, or rip pita bread and put into salad.

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Baranquesseiel
Thanks for putting all this work into the links section and all these recipes. =D
No problem. ;B I have lots of recipes.
I have a couple of recipes saved on the computer, but most of them are from Good Eats.

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Baranquesseiel
I have a couple of recipes saved on the computer, but most of them are from Good Eats.
That's alright.

I was thinking about posting his strawberry pudding recipe as well as George Duran's twinkie tiramisu.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//